Gravity Falls

no, i mean, a week from tomorrow.

on 10/12

that's how i remember it, and that's what google and wikipedia are saying

Nabber said:
no, i mean, a week from tomorrow.

on 10/12

that's how i remember it, and that's what google and wikipedia are saying

Checked myself, you're right. For some reason I thought it was later in the month than it actually is.

HOLY *bleep*

THAT WAS PERFECT

imo this was the best episode so far, huge development for mabel,
dipper becoming ford's apprentice (on this note I really want them to make a cameo on rick and morty now), BILL GETTING THE *bleep*ING RIFT. my only complaint is that pacifica was a only a background character, rip

all else i can say is that at this rate, this show might be even better than tla, this is just so amazing

Well the Trailer for the next episode was released, October 26th everyone. I am too lazy to link it on here though.

*Bill's (uhh) final form?
*Possessed Mabel
*Floating Eyeballs
*Abuelita is a Chair
*Gideon
*Wendy's Family
*Pacifica's family
*Manotaurs

But that episode was amazing. Just remember that when Gravity Falls started out, we never expected something this big to happen. 5 episodes left (4 if you go by the end cards)

Soul Eater said:
HOLY *bleep*

THAT WAS PERFECT

imo this was the best episode so far, huge development for mabel,
dipper becoming ford's apprentice (on this note I really want them to make a cameo on rick and morty now), BILL GETTING THE *bleep*ING RIFT. my only complaint is that pacifica was a only a background character, rip

all else i can say is that at this rate, this show might be even better than tla, this is just so amazing
There is theory where Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty have a connection.
In the Episode "Society of The Blind Eye" Stan's Notepad, Mug, and Pen get sucked into the portal. In one episode of Rick and Morty, a portal Rick walks by releases a Mug, Notepad, and Pen. What proves it even more, The mug has a Question Mark, and Stan was holding a Mug with a question mark.
I thought Stan was gonna get possesed by Bill!. I made a huge theory and found TONS of Evidence, but Blendin got possesed. I also cried too, i felt so much sympathy for Mabel (Especially on how she felt when Candy & Grenda were around, Dipper was gonna stay, and finding out High School won't be a walk in the park. I went like DON'T HAND THE RIFT MABEL!, but she got tricked by Bill...I can't wait for the next episode.

saw the new episode

just wow

fuck mabel

YoshiGo99 said:
But that episode was amazing. Just remember that when Gravity Falls started out, we never expected something this big to happen. 5 episodes left (4 if you go by the end cards)

4/5 episodes left for the season or the series?

I really doubt there could be a third season after that ending so probably the latter

alex hirsch said something about a possible tv movie, though

was it supposed to be like 14 minutes long or did i get a shitty recording that cut something out

Soul Eater said:
I really doubt there could be a third season after that ending so probably the latter

alex hirsch said something about a possible tv movie, though

That's a damn shame. I was hoping they'd have more non-plot important episodes like the previous one (the sabotaging other tourist attractions episode) for some of the other stuff in the journals, but I can understand it becoming bloated and wanting to end it on a high note and people pissing themselves and moaning "SCREW FILLERS! PLOT ONLY!!!11!!".

Gamefreak75 said:
YoshiGo99 said:

4/5 episodes left for the season or the series?

Yes there's supposed to be a total of 22 episodes in the 2nd season, it was stated either at some Event or by someone on Twitter. But there are no plans for a 3rd season, and now a movie might be unlikely.

2257 said:
was it supposed to be like 14 minutes long or did i get a shitty recording that cut something out
In a AMA with Alex Hirsch, he said that Disney is really strict on their recording time, so they have to cut out numerous scenes.

Lonk said:
There is theory where Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty have a connection.
In the Episode "Society of The Blind Eye" Stan's Notepad, Mug, and Pen get sucked into the portal. In one episode of Rick and Morty, a portal Rick walks by releases a Mug, Notepad, and Pen. What proves it even more, The mug has a Question Mark, and Stan was holding a Mug with a question mark.
well i mean in the last episode of rick and morty there was a bill cypher cameo

also having watched rick and morty and i can't hear blendin blandin as anything other than morty

also ford was literally cave johnson in this episode

welp, cthulu's unleashed, we're all screwed

Besides that, it was a really good episode. They were just so many great moments in it: time baby's death, louis c.k., journals being destroyed, madness bubbles (dat live action bit tho)

also please tell me pacifica's going to be important soon, dipcifica's still a thing goddammit

That episode though...

When I saw Pacifica's dad get possessed, I was in Disgust, that's so disturbing! The episode was awesome.

Well, now we wait for Weirdmageddon (I can't spell) part 2.

also can we just FUCKING TALK ABOUT WENDY HOLY SHIT that was the most badass thing ever and i wish we got to see more of her this season

speaking of pacifica, can we talk about WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER DAD

like seriously, the censors are nonexistent in this show

Rick Sanchez said:
speaking of pacifica, can we talk about WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER DAD

like seriously, the censors are nonexistent in this show
no, they're there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B2kkEfp5hQ

This episode literaly truamatized my little brother (Not WonkyWonder) to the point of him crying.

But Bill freaking Bill!, i,loved that episode.

That episode though. I just...how the hell did all of this get approved?

Pacifica's father was probably the most disturbing part of the entire episode. I just couldn't believe they did that.

But Wendy in this episode was one of the most badass things.

Lapis Lazuli said:
That episode though. I just...how the hell did all of this get approved?

Pacifica's father was probably the most disturbing part of the entire episode. I just couldn't believe they did that.

But Wendy in this episode was one of the most badass things.

Probably used the tried and tested Batman TAS method.
That is, submit two version of what you want to do, one way over the line, one just a hair over the line. The over the line submission will be rejected in favor of the one you actually wanted to do.

After the episode on the 26th this month and one more episode that (It will be an Hour special though so that should be good) has yet to be known a date, Gravity Falls will be over.

Now don't freak out, if you look at the Tumblr post I'm linking Alex says this is not a cancellation and it was planned a while ago that Season 2 would be the final season.

It's a shame it ends so soon. But it assures this all ends in a bang. It's surely been a fun series, and it will be great to see how everything all ends.

That seemed kinda obvious, considering that summer is pretty much already over in the show and most (if not all) of the loose ends have been tied up (I think?).

Back