Creepy Character Design

MikeyO11

Microgamer Extordinair
Wich character in video game history do you think is creepy or suggestive as heck?
There is this one weasel-like character in the PaRappa the Rapper series that creeps me the flick out. X(

zero_two_vs_giygas_by_smawzyuw2-d3aevpq.png

There is no winner; they're both equally creepy.

I mean, there's an angellic winged eyeball that cries blood, and the red floating skull of an unborn child.

No, that's Giegue. Sometime between Mother and EarthBound, he turned into the Lovecraftian mass of nothingness that is Giygas.

There's also the Elegy of emptiness statues (link statue ohgodwhat) and the moon.

very unsettling but giygas wins.

Magolor Soul actually kind of freaks me out, mainly the fact it's smile is a giant eyeball

Count Bleck from SPM is a little creepy.

On the other hand, Mimi's spider form in SPM is insanely creepy! I mean, she's a little girl who snaps her head off and becomes a disgusting spider!

How is Count Bleck creepy???

Though I do have to admit that Mimi creeped me out the first time I saw her true form.

Count Bleck creepy?

Are you serious

Are you serious

Mimi's spider form didn't scare me neither. But I respect your opinions.

Snifit said:
Count Bleck creepy?

Are you serious

Are you serious

Mimi's spider form didn't scare me neither. But I respect your opinions.
I agree they weren't creepy at all. I find the Floating Whirlindas kind of creepy though.

Link_Statue.png

200px-Salesman.png

Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:

So, I'm not the only one who's scared of the Salesman.

BTW Ben doesn't scare me...

So you're scared of Shigeru Miyamoto, since the Happy Mask Salesman was designed after him.

Hey, no way. I'm not scared of Shigeru Miyamoto, but his self-portrait is creepy.

Snifit said:
Hey, no way. I'm not scared of Shigeru Miyamoto, but his self-portrait is creepy.

Could you show it to us?

Didn't you say the Mask Salesman was designed after Shigeru Miyamoto? Then, the salesman is his self-portrait!

Snifit said:
Didn't you say the Mask Salesman was designed after Shigeru Miyamoto? Then, the salesman is his self-portrait!

I guess so...
That was stupid of me.

Nabber said:
How is Count Bleck creepy???

Though I do have to admit that Mimi creeped me out the first time I saw her true form.
Count Bleck isn't, buf he's, well, a little, er, different.

But Mimi is creepy, I'm used to her now though.

Back