Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Worst Stage.

Which stage is the worst?

• Battlefield

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Final Destination (no one's gonna vote for this. Everyone loves FD.)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Delfino Plaza

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Luigi's Mansion

• Mushroomy Kingdom

• Mario Circuit

• Rumble Falls

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Bridge of Eldin

• Pirate Ship

• Norfair

• Frigate Orpheon

• Yoshi's Island

• Battleship Halberd

• Lylat Cruise

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

• Spear Pillar

• Port Town Aero Drive

• Castle Siege

• WarioWare

• Distant Planet

• Smashville

• New Pork City

• The Summit

• Skyworld

• 75m

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mario Bros.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Flat Zone 2

• Pictochat

• Electroplankton: Hanenbow

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Shadow Moses Island

• Green Hill Zone

• Temple

• Yoshi's Island (Melee)

• Jungle Japes

• Onett

• Corneria

• Rainbow Ride

• Green Greens

• Big Blue

• Brinstar

• Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

• Total voters

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
I've gotta vote for Hanenbow. It's just 11 platforms. You can't swim in the water, and the stage has no music. What the fuck was Sakurai thinking?

FD, Pictochat, & Hanenbrow.

I was gonna vote for flat Zone 2, but changed my mind.

Why Final Destination? It's the funnest stage in the game. If you're looking for a match based on skill, turns off all items, and come to FD, and you'll have the time of your life.

Master Lucario said:
Why Final Destination? It's the funnest stage in the game.

Completely opinionated. Most people love the more moving hazardous stages than boring ones like Battlefield and FD.

FYI, the only reason I voted Hanenbow was the fake water.

Hanenbrow = FTLLLLLL.

I mean, NO MUSIC?!

It's like the Electoplankton game. POINTLESS.

Pictochat FTW.

Mario Bros., Hanenbow, Flat Zone 2 and Big Blue are all annoying to play on.

Master Lucario said:
Why Final Destination? It's the funnest stage in the game. If you're looking for a match based on skill, turns off all items, and come to FD, and you'll have the time of your life.

Why?

All it is is just a plain straight stage. Nothing happens. I hate stages like that.

Now if it has features like Big Blue or Norfair, I go for those!

As for Pictochat, too confusing.

Final Destination is really damn annoying. I HATE people that just pick it over and over online. I was playing against ChaosNinji and Booster once and they just kept in picking it and we never got to go to any good stages :( And then Flat Zone 2 really sucks too. The music is awful, the stuff that appears is annoying, and were the hell is all the color?

And people, please stop hating on Hanenbow, you all just can't handle anything unique can you? :(

EDIT: Also, your attitude that everyone has to love Final Destination enrages me Master Lucario :mad:

Snack said:
Final Destination is really damn annoying. I HATE people that just pick it over and over online. I was playing against ChaosNinji and Booster once and they just kept in picking it and we never got to go to any good stages :( And then Flat Zone 2 really sucks too. The music is awful, the stuff that appears is annoying, and were the hell is all the color?

And people, please stop hating on Hanenbow, you all just can't handle anything unique can you? :(

EDIT: Also, your attitude that everyone has to love Final Destination enrages me Master Lucario :mad:
Snack said:

HANENBOW SUX!

McDimentio said:
fd is the best stage (srsly, just noobs in ssb hate fd)

Not really. Since the Stage Builder is there, I'm not sure what the best is!

SmashBrother said:
SiFi said:
Gah. Why did they even invent FD?
Variety is what makes SSB cool

To have a basic stage to fight the ultimate opponent, Master Hand!
Mabye so, but why bother making it unlockable?
NO ITEMS. FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.
Yayzor. Sakurai put 35 chars in the game, billions of stages and items in, and what happen?

Mario Circuit is easily the worst stage.

Of course Master Hand is a wimp. He's just the hand of a child playing with trophies.

I definitely have to add New Pork City to my vote. It's too damn big. At least Temple has some fuckin variety. New Pork is just a bunch of platforms arranged randomly around the stage. And you can mistake stuff in the back ground for platforms. :(

Snack said:

Well, they wanted a match based on skill.

Master Lucario said:
Snack said:

Well, they wanted a match based on skill.

:rolleyes: THEY HAVE BATTLEFIELD! AT LEAST THAT DAMN STAGE HAS FEATURES!

Back