What changes would you make?

I find it rather annoying that the fire and ice flowers will run out forcing you to go back and touch it again in the Galaxy games.

Also, one of the things about Pokemon that's not annoying is the fact that you can save anytime, anywhere. Other video game developers should consider this. Imagine yourself defeating a difficult boss, or accomplishing an irritating task and all of a sudden, the power goes out, your console displays an error mesage or you just forget to save. Yeah.

Don Pianta said:
I find it rather annoying that the fire and ice flowers will run out forcing you to go back and touch it again in the Galaxy games.

Also, one of the things about Pokemon that's not annoying is the fact that you can save anytime, anywhere. Other video game developers should consider this. Imagine yourself defeating a difficult boss, or accomplishing an irritating task and all of a sudden, the power goes out, your console displays an error mesage or you just forget to save. Yeah.
That is the best idea ever but I don't think it will ever happen outside Pokemon.

Don Pianta said:

This... It really annoyed me how you can't save any time on the New Super Mario Bros. games until completion.

Yoshidude99 said:
That is the best idea ever but I don't think it will ever happen outside Pokemon.
why? Because all you've ever played is assorted Nintendo platformers, Rayman, and Sonic? Games that really don't require such a feature?

For your information, the ability to save whenever you want (and quick save, which is even faster) is present in virtually all Western RPGs because you desperately need to save whenever you want, considering it's so easy to be killed. You can even save mid-combat. Hell, quick save is even in Zelda, so what are you on about?

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Yoshidude99 said:
why? Because all you've ever played is assorted Nintendo platformers, Rayman, and Sonic? Games that really don't require such a feature?

For your information, the ability to save whenever you want (and quick save, which is even faster) is present in virtually all Western RPGs because you desperately need to save whenever you want, considering it's so easy to be killed. You can even save mid-combat. Hell, quick save is even in Zelda, so what are you on about?
No I haven't just played those although the original Rayman would be bettter with that.

the point

it is over there, in the opposite direction

go catch it

Sora said:
Sling Pod Galaxy is my favorite because I can get 1-ups from it

Like you can't do that in any other level in the game....

I would put more Sinnoh Pokemon in Pokemon B/W. I would keep the Unova Pokemon too.

Let you actually do stuff after the final boss in Zelda games. I mean, the only one that has post-game stuff is Minish Cap, and even then, the game still acts like the world is in imminent peril.

Yoshidude99 said:
Crackin355 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Better hit detection on Drain Damge in Crash Woc. Seriously the amount of deaths I had from jumping over the energy blasts but still being killed is unbelivable. Also Crisis City in Sonic Generations needs to be a lot easier.

It's harder on purpose. Ya know, games get harder as they go on. It's a thing that happens.

I would change the item collecting parts in One Piece Unlimited Cruise. A lot of the time you need to spend tons of time searching for one item to progress. I could do without it.
I wouldn't of minded if it had been the last level or something but Planet Wisp the last level of the game was very easy.
I'm sorry, but Planet Wisp is much more overkill than Crisis City is.

Purple Yoshi said:
Let you actually do stuff after the final boss in Zelda games. I mean, the only one that has post-game stuff is Minish Cap, and even then, the game still acts like the world is in imminent peril.
the oracle games continue after the final boss and they have everything be a-ok

(tbf they don't do the same with the linked version)

Pi said:
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'n' Bolts. Remove the cars/boats/aeroplanes etc, make it platforming-based and change the title to Banjo-Threeie. Oh, and also make an original soundtrack to it.

this is too much to ask for

Paper Jorge said:
Pi said:
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'n' Bolts. Remove the cars/boats/aeroplanes etc, make it platforming-based and change the title to Banjo-Threeie. Oh, and also make an original soundtrack to it.

Not when nobody asked for a sub-par racer instead of a long-awaited sequel that has a pretty dedicated following. Rare even knew that's what we wanted, but instead gave the petty excuse that "platformers aren't really popular these days".

Count Mario said:
Paper Jorge said:
Pi said:

Not when nobody asked for a sub-par racer instead of a long-awaited sequel that has a pretty dedicated following. Rare even knew that's what we wanted, but instead gave the petty excuse that "platformers aren't really popular these days".

i still cry at night, ok?? ;(((

the worst part is that it wasn't a bad game. it was really fun. but they tacked on banjo and kazooie for their own greedy needs of sales, because having any other character wouldve meant a flop

Kiyotaka Ishimaru said:
Purple Yoshi said:
the oracle games continue after the final boss and they have everything be a-ok

(tbf they don't do the same with the linked version)

Oh, I haven't played the Oracle games.

You know, I've been thinking for a few years now that Pokémon would work far better as a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It would certainly be a cheaper, easier way to actually catch 'em all, and I can imagine it'd be far better for player interaction.

I'm a little surprised they haven't at least made a MMORPG spin-off - you'd think it'd be a natural fit.

I always thought a game with SSB-style Pokémon battles would be fun too. I even made a controller diagram for such a game (for the GameCube) when I was little. Good times...

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
You know, I've been thinking for a few years now that Pokémon would work far better as a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It would certainly be a cheaper, easier way to actually catch 'em all, and I can imagine it'd be far better for player interaction.
Especially with the premise of Wii U personal accounts

Back