Are you friends with anyone in this site?

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
I know this sounds stupid, but title says it all. If there's someone in this forum that is your friend, just post about them here!

I consider Paper Jorge my best friend in the whole community. We just have the best of times these days on Steam.

just a few people.

[quote author=my buddy list]
'3K
Aoi Asahina
Bec Noir
Brock
Byakuya Togami
Chihiro Fujisaki
Count Bonsula
Epic Nitwit
Herr Shyguy
Hypnotoad
Jack Noir
Kingbowser99
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Kyouko Kirigiri
Makoto Naegi
Marioguy1
Mariomario64
Mason
Mijzelffan
Mondo Oowada
Monobear
Nega-Man
New Super Mario
Northern Verve
Paper Jorge
Pi
Pit
Plunderbird
Rat
Red Barchetta
Sayaka Maizono
Severus Snape
Sora
Stooben
Super Mario Bros.
Timmy
Toad85
Touko Fukawa
UltraMario
Uniju
Waddle Dee
Yasuhiro Hagakure
Yoshiwalker
[/quote]

EDIT: very late but I realized that ^ is missing a lot of people >_> don't get mad if you're not on it and consider me a friend. I probably consider you one too.

as for a best friend, I dunno. too many people I like, can't pick just one.

I consider myself at least neutral or above with everyone, though I'm sure I have some people who don't like me. That's okay.

I don't want to make a friend list because someone I really like will get left out.

no one likes me

ignore any posts you see above this that say otherwise

EDIT: or below

salsa, jorge, dippy, crash, uniju, tfp, smasher, prims, and a whole lot of other people
fact is there's practically no one i dislike
(except purple ninjakoopa, he's a smug douchebag)
(oh and that silver waddle dee guy can go fuck himself)
((everyone else is cool))

I generally try to be friends with everyone on here, but my closest friends are people like Ultima Bahamut, SLNO, Nega-Man, Smasher, N, Lily, Crash, Anton, Brock, and some other guys.

But I've made it a fact that my best friend has always been and always will be Volke.

I like everyone here, but rarely do I speak to members outside of posting. It seems like nobody really uses MSN.

Eh, not really, I think I'm neutral with most people, and then a good chunk hate me.

I don't really try to gain friends here, because I often say things and people take it the wrong way. That and I feel like im too different from everybody, so it would be awkward.

Byakuya Togami said:
Yes, I do. They know who they are.
^^^^

But my best friend will always be Shoey.

Everyone's cool and packy, SM, Lily, NQ are some of them in my friends list.

(excluding Turb for various reasons and I am Neutral about DP since he can be a douche at times but otherwise he can be a ok guy.)

My best friend is not on here but She's nice and undderstanding and even she cheered me up when I was sad.

That last tidbit isn't exactly necessary, and if anything it'd just start some unnecessary shit.

Quickie-la said:
I like everyone here, but rarely do I speak to members outside of posting. It seems like nobody really uses MSN.
I thought we had a lovely conversation on Facebook about the validity of Objectivist philosophy. Also, I use MSN, so yeah

Yoko Littner said:
I am Neutral about DP since he can be a douche at times but otherwise he can be a ok guy.
that was necessary, thanks. If you don't like me, you won't like the vast majority of Australian citizens.

My best friends are Stooben and 2257. As much as some of the Bros (Uniju, Groden, TheFreshPrince, Toadbert, Turb, and Snack) irritate me at times, they're cool guys and a riot to play games with. Also, I adore Blocky with all my heart.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Quickie-la said:
I thought we had a lovely conversation on Facebook about the validity of Objectivist philosophy. Also, I use MSN, so yeah

Yoko Littner said:
I am Neutral about DP since he can be a douche at times but otherwise he can be a ok guy.
that was necessary, thanks. If you don't like me, you won't like the vast majority of Australian citizens.

My best friends are Stooben and 2257. As much as some of the Bros (Uniju, Groden, TheFreshPrince, Toadbert, Turb, and Snack) irritate me at times, they're cool guys and a riot to play games with. Also, I adore Blocky with all my heart.

Not Everyone in Australia is the same. There's bound to be a few that are alike you or me or anybody, but for the most part I don't think we're all alike. From what I've seen atleast.

Everyone born in this country has a little bogan in them, there's no denying that. I've found the vast majority of true blues wear their minds on their sleeves.

You must become one with your inner bogan. Yield, yield!

(don't, it's really not a good thing)

I like everybody on this site, and if I ever did hate someone, I like them now. I don't know for best friend..... I'd choose from a list of like around 10 probably.

Just about everyone, but some people I don't know well enough to know if they're sometimes ok or not. Eh, I dunno how to explain it. As for best friends probably IceShadow IMO because we have so much in common ;)

I'm friends with anyone here that wants to be my friend. If you're thinking "Gee, would Mason consider me a friend?" the answer is yes. I know I'm friends with almost everyone that regularly visits Jorge's room and MG1's room in the IRC. (Mostly the latter.) I don't want to list my friends because I'm lazy I don't want to leave anyone out.

Back