Geno Fan Club

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
If they only had a Geno smiley. :geno:

Ya know the drill, discuss. A character my avatar was modeled after.

I remember making a topic like this a couple years ago, but it was more of a discussion topic, rather than a fanclub.

In any case, though, I'm not exactly a diehard Geno fanboy or anything, but I do still like him, and consider him to be one of the most useful party members that Super Mario RPG had to offer. People around here are always talking about how overrated he is, but like I said before, I see him get far more hate than praise. Also, I must be one of the few people around here who wouldn't mind it in the least if he were to appear in a Super Smash Bros. title.

per Solar Blaze

Never played SMRPG, but I've seen enough youtube videos to know what he's like and he is an interesting character given the fact that he's basically a living doll action figure.

Solar Blaze said:
I remember making a topic like this a couple years ago, but it was more of a discussion topic, rather than a fanclub.

In any case, though, I'm not exactly a diehard Geno fanboy or anything, but I do still like him, and consider him to be one of the most useful party members that Super Mario RPG had to offer. People around here are always talking about how overrated he is, but like I said before, I see him get far more hate than praise. Also, I must be one of the few people around here who wouldn't mind it in the least if he were to appear in a Super Smash Bros. title.
Per

Back