Monsters University

Smashgoom202 said:
Still, I want to see if this has Randall in it, just to see if there's anything ELSE to his character.

He will be in this film.

Baby Luigi said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Still, I want to see if this has Randall in it, just to see if there's anything ELSE to his character.

He will be in this film.
Ah, so he is... I check Wikipedia, and Steve Buscemi will be reprising his role. Great, let's see some insight!

Smashgoom202 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Smashgoom202 said:

He will be in this film.
Ah, so he is... I check Wikipedia, and Steve Buscemi will be reprising his role. Great, let's see some insight!
...Why do I have a feeling that Randall's going to be the bookworm that everybody picks on?

Count Mario said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Smashgoom202 said:

He will be in this film.
...Why do I have a feeling that Randall's going to be the bookworm that everybody picks on?

Maybe because that's a reason he was bitter and jealous in the second one?

One Randall fan suggested that lizard-like monsters are looked down upon, almost like pseudo-racism, judging by this one line Mike said. It's been suggested that Randall is cranky because he's overworked, and he can never manage to get the top spot no matter how hard he tries, because to Sulley it all just comes naturally, and he's resentful of that, and sometimes takes it out on Fungus (his Scare Assistant, if I recall correctly).

Also, apparently Mr. Waternoose IS in this movie, and will be played by Kelsey Grammer, a good choice, IMO.

Waternoose is probably going to visit the university and say a speech in the assembly about his scaring legacy and the responsibility of the positions in Monsters, Inc. I bet fifty bucks on this.

I would have preferred a Monster's Inc SEQUEL, but alas, I don't remember them leaving it open for one.

And like others said, INCREDIBLES SEQUEL NOW.

Count Mario said:
Majin Buu said:
I just want to see whether Mike dresses riduclously as a teenager
He's actually going to wear a school team jacket like college jocks usually do. Well, it's concept art, but there's a chance:
180px-Monsters_University.jpg

Lario said:
This should be good. I have yet to watch Pixar's three latest films, though.
*spits out breakfast milk*
Listen, go watch them right now! I could care less about Cars 2 personally, but Toy Story 3 and Brave... I DEMAND YOU TO VIEW THESE MASTERPIECES YOU HAVE TAKEN FOR GRANTED!!!

Okay, I overreacted a bit. But seriously, find the time to watch these movies.
How he is going to be heard, heck, how he is going to move his arms!?

This actually looks nice! Also my friend's brother has that 1 eyed doll thing on Mike's bed.

I hope to see what the plot about this is, we know it takes place in college but like a bad guy or something like that

Well, I only know a few details. Firstly, Sully and Mike aren't friends yet, they're rivals during their college years. But you will see how they become friends. Although, I think this was already obvious. Also, the college is sort of like an astronaut training program goal-wise. Everybody is basically being educated and are competing to be professional scarers so they will later be a part of Monsters, Inc, like how astronaut candidates are trained and are observed to see if they will become, well, astronauts.

I don't know anything past that. Hope this helps.

well there are not too much things to say about it this movie was supposed to be first before monster inc because thats when mike and sully met each other and in monster inc they somewhere where they ¨break scare records¨ and be the top duo of all time, this is where disney messed up bad

Can we not bump eight year old threads from the depths of the forums? If you want to talk about is, the best thing you can probably do is make a new thread about it. (I mean, I think that's what the mods want. IDK.)

What I find funny is in the first movie, Mike says "You've been jealous of my good looks since the fourth grade."

Back