Games that need sequels

Awesome Koopa

Here's some text that's very personal.
Discuss games you think desperately need sequels. I think Ristar on Sega Genesis needs a sequel.

I think that Banjo-Tooie needs the promised sequel it never got: Banjo-Threeie. I don't mean Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'n' Bolts, I mean a game in which you actually go around platforming and stuff.

Pi said:
I think that Banjo-Tooie needs the promised sequel it never got: Banjo-Threeie. I don't mean Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'n' Bolts, I mean a game in which you actually go around platforming and stuff.

Not very promising though, since Microsoft owns Rare.

YoshiGo99 said:
Super Mario Sunshine
Wow! I was gonna say that, but I read your post, so we agree on something!

Awesome Koopa said:
Pi said:

Not very promising though, since Microsoft owns Rare.
I know, which is really sad. I've started to believe that fans need to make a Banjo-Threeie instead of waiting around for Rare to make it, because they're never going to.

BEYOND

GOOD

AND

EVIL

fuck you, Ancel. Stop fiddling around with your Rayman games and finish this story, like you promised you would.

Kid Icarus Uprising could do with a sequel to fill the plot holes, but it won't happen any time soon.
I will scream if there isnt a sequel to Rhythm thief: It needs a continuation as the final cutscene hopefully means their is a sequel.

YoshiGo99 said:
Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario World

Super Mario World did get a sequel: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island...

I do agree on Super Mario Sunshine though, they could really do something with that and put it on 3DS or Wii U.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
BEYOND

GOOD

AND

EVIL

fuck you, Ancel. Stop fiddling around with your Rayman games and finish this story, like you promised you would.

this, so much.

Pi said:

this too.

Yoshi's Safari

Donkey Kong 64

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

Yoshi's Island

Nega-Man said:
YoshiGo99 said:

But the mechanics are different and Yoshi's Island became its own series eventually.

Sunshine (with Luigi, Yoshi, and DK playable)

Nega-Man said:
YoshiGo99 said:

I do agree on Super Mario Sunshine though, they could really do something with that and put it on 3DS or Wii U.
well Like a return to Dinosaur World.

also, Half-Life 2, but I'm beginning to get very drained with that bullshit

A proper Battlefront sequel would be nice. Or a Yoshi's Island game that went the cooperative route.

theres an underrated N64 classic game i used to play as a child called "Chameleon Twist 2" made by hudson soft

and damn it was that a good game back then. think yoshis island as a 3D platformer without the annoying baby

Back