Games that need sequels

Ice Climber. These guys were in Super Smash Bros. like Pit but Pit received a new game in the form of Kid Icarus: Uprising. This should happen with the Ice Climbers.

Propeller Toad said:
Wario's Woods and Super Mario Bros. 2.

Just because they're the only adventure games where Toad is playable :rolleyes: New Super Mario Bros. too but they already have sequels...

Baby Luigi said:
Ice Climber. These guys were in Super Smash Bros. like Pit but Pit received a new game in the form of Kid Icarus: Uprising. This should happen with the Ice Climbers.

I'd love an Ice Climbers 3D platformer.

I agree on the Ice Climbers sequel. It's been enough time since their last (and only) game, not counting Melee and Brawl.

I also agree on an Ice Climbers sequel for two reasons.

1. I see potential in new 2D or even 3D title with a new story.
2. I don't want minuscule NES characters from a game that I'm sure most people here on this forum have never played, in SSB. At least EarthBound, though discontinued, has a dedicated fan-base with the games receiving much praise.

new ice climbers game, new f-zero and new star fox all for the wii u

when the wii was first announced we all expected these franchises to return

heres to new hope

YoshiGo99 said:
Nega-Man said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario World

Super Mario World did get a sequel: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island...

I do agree on Super Mario Sunshine though, they could really do something with that and put it on 3DS or Wii U.
well Like a return to Dinosaur World.

Super Mario World 2 was a sequel, but the game seems more aimed at Yoshi than Mario.

Ice Climber (with a lot of new features obviously)

Snifit said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Nega-Man said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario World

Super Mario World did get a sequel: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island...

I do agree on Super Mario Sunshine though, they could really do something with that and put it on 3DS or Wii U.
well Like a return to Dinosaur World.

Super Mario World 2 was a sequel, but the game seems more aimed at Yoshi than Mario.
That was befOre the events of SMW since Mario was a baby. It is like Monaters University, it is a prequel since it shows how Mike and Sully became friends. The sequel to SMW would be going back to dinosaur world to help the Yoshies or go on another vacation

Anser said:
Propeller Toad said:
Wario's Woods and Super Mario Bros. 2.

Just because they're the only adventure games where Toad is playable :rolleyes: New Super Mario Bros. too but they already have sequels...

And what's wrong with sequels to SMB2 and Wario's Woods? Sure, Toad was playable in both; however, both games were very unique additions to the series and were also very enjoyable in my childhood and even to this day. I definitely do wish that Nintendo would give more attention to these games (so more awareness could be brought to them) as opposed to pumping out more SMB1/3 remakes. :(

Baby Luigi said:

Definitely agreed here. Thinking of a concept for a full fledged remake of Ice Climber might take some time; however, the game definitely deserves some form of remake. It was unique and definitely a classic to many gamers.

Baby Luigi said:

That would be really neat. I mean, they could do so much with the series such as add new characters, new soundtracks, and make it for the 3DS or Wii U.

We need a new plot though. A condor stealing their vegetables is a little pathetic

Magikrazy said:
Majin Buu said:
We need a new plot though. A condor stealing their vegetables is a little pathetic
What about a condor stealing their fruit?

It done that already. It stole their pumpkins. Pumpkins are fruit

Back