Great and funny Chuggaconroy LP quotes.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Post your favorite and funny Chuggaconroy Let's Play quotes here! I'm gonna post some of my favorites.

"Now kids, remember this! Even if it's floating like it may be haunted, shiny is good!" Luigi's Mansion LP

"No Luigi don't touch it!!! Just kidding." Luigi's Mansion LP

"BamBoo, if you please. Well I'm gonna BamBoozle you!!!!" Luigi's Mansion LP

"Oh my god it's a floating whisp!!! Oh wait nevermind, it's just his hair!" Luigi's Mansion LP

Can't remember anymore off the top of my head, but post any Chuggaconroy quotes from his LPs!!!

All of them are from Luigi's Mansion. :P
This isn't really the board for this.

Well, I haven't seen anything else, and he does more than just Mario, so I just do what I remember, and I said ANY of his LPs.

"Well sonny. Back in the old days, we didn't have bags. Those were not around until I was 34 years old. I know, I was a wee girl back then. The invention of the bag, was, accompanied by, the invention of dirt. Back in the old days, we didn't have dirt. All we had......was dust that was spinning around, and none of that was fixated into any kind of center of gravity and that's how we liked it back in the old days..." -Majora's Mask LP

"I forgot how awesome Wario's scream was."
"I know, RUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
"RUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
"I didn't know Mario screamed like that"
"RU-that's Wario."
"He sounds so dramatic"
"It's like he's falling down a pit." -Mario Party

"THEY ATE HIM! THE GHOSTS ATE THE FAT MAN AND HE WAS LIKE RUHHHHHHHHHHH as he was getting eaten!" -Mario Party

"D'Oh I missed" -Mario Party

"Hey look a shining star! I am Bowser's shining star." -Mario Party

YOU. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S PUT ME THROUGH ALL THIS AGONY. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. HERE IS YOUR LETTER. GOOD DAY SIR. I SAID GOOD DAY.

Don Pianta said:
MIYAMOTO!!!

The epic no.

I know you’re fat, but that doesn’t mean you’re Wario!

DOH I MISSED!

Dinosaurs are people too, you know!

Hey Jon, hey Jon, don’t eat the mushroom.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

You probably don’t even care that you killed like 20 additional Luigi’s, ‘cause Nintendo doesn’t freaking care about Luigi!

This planet existed for 15 seconds and it’s already been polluted? Gee, the future sure looks bleak for humanity.

For the love of Elemental Hero Bubbleman!

Luigi’s account has been suspended…

Look at my star bit count. I have enough to buy a PS3 at launch value over 3 attempts ago!

Suicide makes everything better!

Luigi’s epic no…se.

You’re so boring I’d rather die than talk to you!

I need you to come back up here so I can finish cleaning your god-forsaken teeth. Yeah, apparently your teeth are so freaking dirty they’ve polluted an entire lake.

Why would you design a level around talking to people at the right time?!

He’s still a murderer, mommy!

You take a Shine Sprite out of the Shine Gate just to put it back in. What the hell?

Oh! I hate you and I hope you die…in a fire…like in the anime.

You gotta be kidding me! After all 30 of my Ultra Balls failed, a Pokeball caught it! What?

Hey there challenger, Bugsy’s still young, but *gasp DUN DUN DUN* Bugsy’s a boy?!

Oh! Oh my god, as soon as I cut the video I found a Phanpy! Oh! *WILD PHANPY FLED!* WHAT?!

There is a Pokemon that I want to get in this area. So let’s just look around for it for a second. All right, maybe this is it now. Yes this it it and-OH MY GAWD!

I will use one Ultra Ball. I swear, my one Ultra Ball will catch this thing. 1,2,3,4, oh my god oh my oh my god, Oh! Oh my god, the Let’s Play curse didn’t destroy me!

Nothing but trash, nothing but trash. HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god! I am stupid!

That guy is a trooper. Steve?! Steve’s a trooper?! (As if you guys didn’t see this one coming).

Excuse me! I never knew water could be so rude!

What?! What?! What?! No! No! No! They all responded to my whistle! You’ve gotta be kidding me! No! No! No!

For the love of the second coming of Jojo! He was here the whole time!

Battle cut for time! Highlights: I win! Paula dies! I’m a moron trying to heal her! Same thing as watching the fight! (He doesn’t actually say this, but the words show up on screen).

Thank god I didn’t eat the mushroom. Unintentional Runawayguys reference there! Jeez.

This yarn isn’t very epic! It’s not letting me play with it!

That…that…fortunate individual whose parents were never married!

For the love of Mama Luigi, would you just catch!

He overslept at 4:24 AM?! *sigh* Nintendo Logic is shining through.

I swear, if anybody says anything about the graphics about this game, I’ll Falcon Punch you.

We captured a boss in a Pokeball! How often does that happen?! *coughSnorlaxandZapdoscough*

Hey Beedle, you know all that stuff I just bought from you? Well, now I’m gonna give it all back to you. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Just for the sheer fact.

You are seeing a visual representation of Luigi’s personal space. Please do not invade it.

I am Pikmin, hear me moo!

Gee, it sure is suicidal around here!

You will need the Classic Contoller. Screw you! I’m using the Gamecube controller!

Well back in my day, I was playing Super Mario Sunshine and because I was playing so much Super Mario Sunshine, I didn’t know what a girl was until I was 14.

Eep! It’s not worth it! I’d rather have my life than money! I’m not Mr. Krabs.

You got a typo in a Nintendo game!

That is terrible! A pig running a hot dog stand. That is terrible.

I think that’s the last treasure and I think we’ve gone without setting off what it is that I’m so afraid of. I JUST HAD TO OPEN MY MOUTH! I JUST HAD TO SAY IT! AS SOON AS I FINISH SAYING IT! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! I had to open my mouth. I had to open my mouth. I freaking hate me and I hate my mouth. Let’s run like hell! Let’s run like he-hey he killed the dweevil for us! How nice!

Waddle Dee said:
YOU. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S PUT ME THROUGH ALL THIS AGONY. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. HERE IS YOUR LETTER. GOOD DAY SIR. I SAID GOOD DAY.

“Thank you, sir! What would we do without the post office?” I think we’d be a little less suicidal. And for that, we get…the Lucky Day badge. *sobs* I need more therapy! The awesome music!

Thank god this has been moved, I didn't see this at first.

Those are funny! I'll post when I think of more.

Thanks to whoever moved this.

I remember he was trying to catch a Legendary Pokemon in Emerald and instead of doing the usual 1, 2, 3, he did "uno, dos, tres" because Kappa was out. Also, I like how he refers to the Lotad family as "The Ultimate Mexican Stereotype".

"BARBAQUED SQUIGLETS!!!!!!!!!!" Super Paper Mario LP

"Mustache love!" Super Paper Mario LP

Edit:

"So let's go up here and...OH MY GOD THE HOUSE IS SWEATING!!!!!!!!" Super Paper Mario LP

Edit2: "Oh my god! It's a farting butt! Are you serious?!?!" Super Paper Mario LP

Edit3: "Wario's got competition!" Super Paper Mario LP

Sorry for double post but I just have to do this

"I am Pikmin hear me moo!!!!!"
"Miyamoto!!!!!!"
"Gaaame!!!!"
"MChammer"
"NoseLazar!"

Back