How do you regard Marioverse representives?

Baby Luigi said:
Dorayaki said:
If you mean clone is shadow or metal form, they're already fulfilled by Brawl iitself.
No, he meant by clones having the same bones aka same moveset, animations, etc. Like Ganondorf to Captain Falcon or Toon Link to Link.
If the idea is give movesets to silimar character, that's making use. In those examples, the staff just saved their time with a different character.

You do know that if you want to bump your topic, you can double post, right? You don't have to remove your last post and post it again.

I think, being Nintendo's main flagship franchise, Mario should have the most representatives, followed by Pokemon, then Zelda, then whoever.

I don't really count Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario, even though they are technically part of that universe.

Smashgoom202 said:
I think, being Nintendo's main flagship franchise, Mario should have the most representatives, followed by Pokemon, then Zelda, then whoever.
I don't really count Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario, even though they are technically part of that universe.
Generally not just due to the flagship, but team Mario do have more recurring and notable characters to nominate than other series (unless Pokemon anime heros counted). Now it's hard for Zelda series to nominate the fourth representive.

Yoshi/Wario games are made for the popularity of the original series, so I don't really see the availability to seperate them here.

Fuck Marioverse representives

Just put Toad and enough.

Back