Amazing Race: Mario Edition

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
Like the title says. I will start working on it later tonight.

Expect later...

Btw, Users can sign up to make cameos.

Sorry for double posting here. But, the sign ups can start now for cameos, or other things. I'm kinda still working on the story...

Just tell me, so I can START!

Could I ride A doomship please? I'd just stand at the side and record. You'd see me in cutscenes recording interviews (OMG Giant airship right behind you recording... Scary.) and in the air recording the races.

LuigiDude said:
Could I ride A doomship please? I'd just stand at the side and record. You'd see me in cutscenes recording interviews (OMG Giant airship right behind you recording... Scary.) and in the air recording the races.

Sure.

To make it scraier, make it the one from SMB3 (shoots cannonballs)... actually, I think I might do that.

As for some other things:

Mario & Luigi
Peach & Daisy
Wario & Waluigi
Diddy Kong & Dixie Kong
Yoshi & Birdo
Bowser & ????
DK & ????

More teams should be coming. As for Bowser's & DK's partners I'm not sure. Crossovers from DK, Yoshi, & Wario series are acceptable. If anybody has any idea who I should put for these two partners, tell me.

MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:

Sure.

To make it scraier, make it the one from SMB3 (shoots cannonballs)... actually, I think I might do that.

Mario & Luigi
Peach & Daisy
Wario & Waluigi
Diddy Kong & Dixie Kong
Yoshi & Birdo
Bowser & ????
DK & ????

More teams should be coming. As for Bowser's & DK's partners I'm not sure. Crossovers from DK, Yoshi, & Wario series are acceptable. If anybody has any idea who I should put for these two partners, tell me.
Bowser + Bowsy, which is Spanish for Bowser Jr. But Bowsy sounds so cute! <3

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:

Sure.

Mario & Luigi
Peach & Daisy
Wario & Waluigi
Diddy Kong & Dixie Kong
Yoshi & Birdo
Bowser & ????
DK & ????

Bowsy? Dont liek it!

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:

Sure.

Mario & Luigi
Peach & Daisy
Wario & Waluigi
Diddy Kong & Dixie Kong
Yoshi & Birdo
Bowser & ????
DK & ????

Bowsy? Dont liek it!
It's cute! <3
Bowsy!

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:

Sure.

Mario & Luigi
Peach & Daisy
Wario & Waluigi
Diddy Kong & Dixie Kong
Yoshi & Birdo
Bowser & ????
DK & ????

Bowsy? Dont liek it!
It's cute! <3
Bowsy!

Still, it won't work. Bowser Jr. is best name, NOT BOWSY!

DK & DK Jr. Just like in Mario Tennis 64.

SiFi said:
DK & DK Jr. Just like in Mario Tennis 64.

Alright. That's gonna work then.

Koopa Troopa & Koopa Para-Troopa!

Alright. Its gonna start once a couple more users sign up to make cameos...

Goomboss and his goombas? (AKA The first boss from paper mario and his blue and red goomba goons)

LuigiDude said:
Goomboss and his goombas? (AKA The first boss from paper mario and his blue and red goomba goons)

...I'll do them too!

3 goombas in one? YAY!

LuigiDude said:
3 goombas in one? YAY!

Its gonna take some work figuring out how three goombas with Goomboss will work, but its GONNA!

No, Goomboss and his two goombas (red and blue)

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/1/1e/Goomboss.JPG/180px-Goomboss.JPG

DOUBLE POST

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/e/e5/RedandBlueGoombaAngry.PNG/180px-RedandBlueGoombaAngry.PNG

LuigiDude said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/1/1e/Goomboss.JPG/180px-Goomboss.JPG

DOUBLE POST

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/e/e5/RedandBlueGoombaAngry.PNG/180px-RedandBlueGoombaAngry.PNG

THAT RED & BLUE! I've seen them in the same shot somewhere. Me gonna try it!

Yay!

Also, They're on wiki those pics are XD

Please could I make a prequal?

If so:

Mario was sleeping lazily. "MAIL CALL!" Came a voice. Luigi came out. "Here's a invitation. I got one! It's for a kart race." Said Parakarry. "It popped up in the mail stack!" Luigi went to the garage and brought out his Green kart. (MK64) He found he blueprints in the back and took them out. He then copied it all out again, Adding an extra seat and red paint on the exhaust pipe. The next day they checked up on Parakarry. He had a kart that could fly.

DONE

Also, parakarry and that dude who owns the sorting office for racers?

LuigiDude said:
Please could I make a prequal?

If so:

Mario was sleeping lazily. "MAIL CALL!" Came a voice. Luigi came out. "Here's a invitation. I got one! It's for a kart race." Said Parakarry. "It popped up in the mail stack!" Luigi went to the garage and brought out his Green kart. (MK64) He found he blueprints in the back and took them out. He then copied it all out again, Adding an extra seat and red paint on the exhaust pipe. The next day they checked up on Parakarry. He had a kart that could fly.

DONE

Also, parakarry and that dude who owns the sorting office for racers?

Alright then. If you have more, post!

LOTSA RACERS

Iggy and Lemmy Koopa.

Back