What abilities would you like?

MikeyO11

Microgamer Extordinair
Hey guys. MikeyO11 here.
Just wondering, if you could have all the abilities of any video game character, whose would you want? If I had to choose one, I'd have to say Paper Mario. You could slide through cracks, Murder school bullies with hammers, it would be AWESOOMN!!

I'd say either Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man, but since I'm a guy, I'll go with Pac-Man.

It would be fun to eat a lot and not get sick.

Wait, no. I'd be Ness from Mother 2, because his PSI powers are amazing.

I'd be like Lemmy for some odd reason.
I would be able to stand on a ball, and shoot bouncy balls out of a wand, but that's about it.

I'd go with Zelda; magic has always been pretty awesome to me.

Pikachu or Cole MacGrath. Electric powers would be awesome as I could shock people, travel through wires, magnetize metal, and most of all, charge any portable video game system on the go without any charge cables in a matter of seconds.

Yukari Yakumo's manipulation of boundaries from Touhou Project. It's just a mildly more interesting take on reality warping than the typically unspecified means through which comic book characters interact with the fabric of reality.

I'd want one or all of these three; Power of a Fire Flower, Speed of Sonic or the laser sword thing Zero from megaman has.

Count Mario said:
Pikachu or Cole MacGrath. Electric powers would be awesome as I could shock people, travel through wires, magnetize metal, and most of all, charge any portable video game system on the go without any charge cables in a matter of seconds.

Are you sure you'd want Cole's abilities since you'd light-up any body of water you come in contact with?

Maybe Hiro Nakamura's powers from Heroes.

Magic (of the sort possessed by Espers in FFVI)

I'd love to be able to climb on walls like in Dustforce or turn back time like in Braid.

Iron Will said:
Count Mario said:

Are you sure you'd want Cole's abilities since you'd light-up any body of water you come in contact with?

True, true. I actually thought of that for a bit actually. But Pikachus are able to touch water without lighting it up unless they start pulsing out electricity, so I think I'll go with Pikachu. I just want lightning powers in general to be honest.

Count Mario said:
Iron Will said:
Count Mario said:

True, true. I actually thought of that for a bit actually. But Pikachus are able to touch water without lighting it up unless they start pulsing out electricity, so I think I'll go with Pikachu. I just want lightning powers in general to be honest.
If you choose pikschu, at least be careful to not store way too much electricity.

Boidoh said:
I would like to ride around in a shell like the Koopalings.
Yay! Someone who agrees with me because I forgot to put that lol!

Boo Mushroom, I would love to levitate, pass through anything or become invisible.

Psychic Pokemon or Ness would be great too.

I would like to be Boo Mario actually! That would be fun. Plus it's not like a regular Boo where you cover your eyes when someone looks at you.

Kirby's abilities. I can basically be anything I want AND I can fly

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
id be like pit where i could grow wings and fly

Actually, Pit can't fly without the help of a God/Goddess.

I would want PSI powers similar to Ness and Lucas or Lucario's aura based abilities.

Back