ATTN: Anyone who wants to help me

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
So I am making some Mario courses on Google Sketchup (This is for no apparent reason, I usually do this if I am bored) and so I was wondering where can I get some Mario textures (Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart games). I have all the textures from Super Mario 64 but I feel it isn't enough for me. :( If anyone can help please do and I would love it if you have a link to them. I also didn't really know where to put this, I was deciding the Mario Board, Fan Creations board or this. Also I will show these levels when they are done. But I would like it if you helped (I think I said that a bunch of times).

sigh ppl on this forum can be so heartless at times i create stuff also im not sure what you u need but if i can help in any let me know :) thats what this forum is about ;)

I just need textures. Basically what they use in 3D games. Like this right here.

Mario64WFortress.png

Hmm. I have a few Mario Kart wii textures. SSBB textures... They may be to realistic for the courses I am making. I think I am good now since I have found a boatload of Paper Mario textures and some other Mario textures.

Try grabbing Dolphin emulator and an ISO (will NOT tell you how to get an ISO). Dolphin emulator can rip textures from all sorts of games out there.

sorry i only know where to find the ones for sprite movie creation :(

Baby Luigi said:
Try grabbing Dolphin emulator and an ISO (will NOT tell you how to get an ISO). Dolphin emulator can rip textures from all sorts of games out there.

-_- Well I don't think I wanna do that, seems a little difficult. I am fine with the SM64, MK64, some MKW, some SMG, and PM textures, and also the textures on Google Sketchup. But thanks for the help on that. I think this thread can be locked up. I don't need help anymore, I think I got is fine.

Back