6 Player for Wii U Smash Bros.

So, we know the Wii U can support 2 wii u controllers and 4 wii ones, so....

Would you like 6 players for Wii U Smash Bros?

I think it would be awesome, but it could get hectic so...., not really sure.

Oh man this made me think of the possibility that while 4 players are playing. A 5th player can activate the Stage hazards at will.

Or draw whatever they want on the Pictochat stage.

...That'd actually be kinda cool. Especially if you could just watch CPUs play and mess with them via the Touchscreen. Though it'd make your friends mad. Especially if you kept screwing with one particular player.

Extreme per, SM. However, it would have to be restricted. Very much. For all we know, someone could draw a dick on the PictoChat stage and offend other players.

Waddle Dee said:
Extreme per, SM. However, it would have to be restricted. Very much. For all we know, someone could draw a dick on the PictoChat stage and offend other players.

Immature players are going to be immature unfortunately. I would never draw one. But it'd still be all fun making platforms or obstacles for fighters.

I guess you have a point. Also, maybe the 5th player could spawn items at certain times for players?

Drawing can probably be restricted by a certain amount of Ink. So some players don't just end up scribbling a bunch of lines all over the stage all the time. Though honestly drawing platforms are very susceptible to trolling. If someone falls off the 5th player can draw a curved platform to prevent them from getting back on the stage (Or they could even save a character, making the player that launched them mad)

Northern Verve said:
Drawing can probably be restricted by a certain amount of Ink. So some players don't just end up scribbling a bunch of lines all over the stage all the time. Though honestly drawing platforms are very susceptible to trolling. If someone falls off the 5th player can draw a curved platform to prevent them from getting back on the stage (Or they could even save a character, making the player that launched them mad)

I mean like restricting drawing of the genitals and so forth.

Or they can only make their drawings so big, like in the actual PictoChat.

Also, in the new Adventure Mode, I'd love to see 4-player co-op and a 5th player can launch Bob-ombs or something at enemies while they're playing.

Waddle Dee said:
Or they can only make their drawings so big, like in the actual PictoChat.

Also, in the new Adventure Mode, I'd love to see 4-player co-op and a 5th player can launch Bob-ombs or something at enemies while they're playing.

Or more realistically. At the players xD (Unless they have a Friendly Fire kind of thing with that)

You need to consider the Ice Climbers as well, since the game could end up lagging real badly if there are more tham 8 of them on the battlefield.

Anyway, the best way to settle this is for that four players can fight, while player 5 can use the Wii U game pad to control certain stages. For one example, a Rotohex stage would have the Wii U game pad player playing the puzzle game, while the other four players have to pay attention to the game pad user's actions while fighting.

Dorayaki said:
If you think so, we might already see *cough* Daisy *cough* purple and green toads in NSMBU spoilers.

I wouldn't really count on that. I'm pretty sure it will remain Mario, Luigi, Blue and Yellow Toads, and Miis and that's it.

But this is the wrong topic to really talk it over.

Northern Verve said:
Dorayaki said:
If you think so, we might already see *cough* Daisy *cough* purple and green toads in NSMBU spoilers.

I wouldn't really count on that. I'm pretty sure it will remain Mario, Luigi, Blue and Yellow Toads, and Miis and that's it.

But this is the wrong topic to really talk it over.
She probably put that because she's mad since they put in two generic Toads over Toad and Toadette in NSMBU.

Back