Super Paper Mario Humour Thread

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Lets talk about the humor in this game..

The fact that bowser calls him self a Grade A 100% Final Boss...

When peach and bowser are being wedded Peach says the dress is hideous when its basically just a white version of her current dress.

I like how one of the Pixls (Boomer I think) asks you questions and they both say yes in some way.
Also, what that robot dragon (can't remember name) that Dimentio hexes is like being all wacko before you fight him.

Boidoh said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
I like how one of the Pixls (Boomer I think) asks you questions and they both say yes in some way.

The funniest part is saying than peaches pink dress is the girthiest and its 10,000 girth points...
Unless you're talking about what I just said, I don't think I've gotten that far yet.
I probably just don't remember, but that is funny!

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Boidoh said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

The funniest part is saying than peaches pink dress is the girthiest and its 10,000 girth points...
Unless you're talking about what I just said, I don't think I've gotten that far yet.

I confused boomer and thudley for a second...

When you find thudley he will say different things depending on the character you use when you open the chest. Im guessing it means something relating to heavyness or strongness... And he says that her beutiful hair is ___ girthpoints and he pink dress is ___ girth points because no one is brave enough to wear one in public.. Or something like that.. All I remember was that the girth points were really high.. I think bowser got the least.

Boidoh said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Boidoh said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

I confused boomer and thudley for a second...

When you find thudley he will say different things depending on the character you use when you open the chest. Im guessing it means something relating to heavyness or strongness... And he says that her beutiful hair is ___ girthpoints and he pink dress is ___ girth points because no one is brave enough to wear one in public.. Or something like that.. All I remember was that the girth points were really high.. I think bowser got the least.
I have both Pixls, and I think Thudley did say that, but I don't remember, I think I was Mario, and on another file, I think I was Peach.

YoshiGo99 said:
At one point when Bowser's arms are spinning in circles. I think it happens when blooper comes
That was really funny!

Anser said:
When Fracktail breaks...

WAY TO GO, GENIUS.
Oh yeah! That's what his name is!!!

Back