HAL's Recreation of Metroid

MikeyO11

Microgamer Extordinair
I just found out that Super Smash Bros. is trying to recreate the NES game Metroid with their stages! In SSB64, They had Planet Zebes, then in SSBM, They had the first area (Brinstar) & Brinstar's mini-boss room, (aka Brinstar Depths) & in SSBB, they had the 2nd area, Norfair. Seriously, if there is a Tourian stage in SSB4, I won't be surprised. What do you think of this?
-MikeyO11 {:`

Needs to have Ridley's Lair first.

Waddle Dee,
1. I was talking about the NES game.
2. I'm new to Super Mario Boards! Cut me some slack!! :'(

Going by this logic, they're recreating Metroid Prime as well, which would be awesome as I would love a Phendrana Drifts stage.

Going by that, next we'll get:

Ridley's lair
Tourian
A blank stage except for Samus in a bikini in the background
The start screen
Repeat

'3K said:
Going by this logic, they're recreating Metroid Prime as well, which would be awesome as I would love a Phendrana Drifts stage.
yesssssssssssss

I support Phendrana Drifts as well. If we continue using this logic, Echoes is sure to follow, and with that, stages based on Sanctuary Fortress/Ing Hive and Torvus Bog.

Yes.

Original (and Zero Mission) -> Prime Trilogy (and Hunters) -> Metroid 2 -> Super Metroid -> Other M which never happened -> Metroid Fusion

For the new Metroid stages, I would have Tourian & Bottle Ship.

Byakuya,
Like I said before, I meant the final area in the NES game, Metroid. Here's my idea: The stage is based off of the Escape part of the area. It's an up auto-scrolling stage with small platforms & Metroids in the background. Also, if you pause the game & look at the bottom, there's a small explosion.

Back