Dirk the Daring for SSB4

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
He's funny, he's got awesome attacks I think he would be a neat 3rd party choice it might not happen but it would be neat if Don Bluth (Director of Secret of Nimh, Land Before Time, Anastasia, American Tail and designer of Dragon's Lair) did a little help for Smash Bros
 

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Red Barchetta said:
? (sorry, couldn't help myself)


Who's Dirk the Daring, though?
He's the main character of Dragon's Lair a game where you play the game during the cutscenes so you have to act fast and hit the right button it's been on some Nintendo consoles
 

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
ohh, Dragon's Lair, I have that game on the Wii but I never got around to playing it...

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Dirk in an SSB game then.
 

Pyro

Power Star
All of your "suggestions" have zero chance of happening, you know. There's no way SpongeBob or whatever will get in.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Waddle Dee said:
All of your "suggestions" have zero chance of happening, you know. There's no way SpongeBob or whatever will get in.
Some of his suggestions are good.

He's suggested Mega Man, Simon Belmont, Bowser Jr., and other good ones.
 

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Minuette said:
Waddle Dee said:
All of your "suggestions" have zero chance of happening, you know. There's no way SpongeBob or whatever will get in.
Some of his suggestions are good.

He's suggested Mega Man, Simon Belmont, Bowser Jr., and other good ones.
What about Ryu Hayabusa?
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
supermariofan said:
Minuette said:
Waddle Dee said:
All of your "suggestions" have zero chance of happening, you know. There's no way SpongeBob or whatever will get in.
Some of his suggestions are good.

He's suggested Mega Man, Simon Belmont, Bowser Jr., and other good ones.
What about Ryu Hayabusa?
That's an ok idea.
 
Top