"Bullying is necessary!" says my friend

Byakuya Togami said:
Not exactly, Shoey. The potential for further harassment's there, but it's not guaranteed.
8.5 times out of 10 you will be harassed further

I treat people how I wish to be treated. So I don't be mean, it's worked pretty well so far.

It was the quote we had on the doors during prep in my primary school. So that's the only reason I know it. I didn't even know it was something catholic.

It's fine.

Smashgoom202 said:
I guess I'm just one of those people who can't understand the idea of "getting off" on making someone feel bad or stupid. In fact, I'm one of those people who immediately rushes to someone's side to comfort them, regardless of who they are, and try to understand their mindset before seeing whether or not they can handle stuff like this. I also have pretty low self-esteem and the idea of actually fighting against my elders or people in authority is something that never occurred to me growing up. In fact, I tended to get along with people older then me then my actual peers (imagine that...).

sometimes your "elders or people in authority" are wrong, and thus need to be fought against. Just saying.

Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
It's fine.

Smashgoom202 said:
I guess I'm just one of those people who can't understand the idea of "getting off" on making someone feel bad or stupid. In fact, I'm one of those people who immediately rushes to someone's side to comfort them, regardless of who they are, and try to understand their mindset before seeing whether or not they can handle stuff like this. I also have pretty low self-esteem and the idea of actually fighting against my elders or people in authority is something that never occurred to me growing up. In fact, I tended to get along with people older then me then my actual peers (imagine that...).

sometimes your "elders or people in authority" are wrong, and thus need to be fought against. Just saying.
I realize that, especially when I see my younger sister saying things about my band teacher that I didn't agree with. Maybe they are wrong, but then again, I'm supposed to learn from them and do as they say, so I never really questioned their authority, I just did what I was told. The only times I got in trouble was for doing something I had no idea was wrong.

I was a pretty dumb kid growing up.

Back