Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Options 2 and 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't plan on getting a Wii U

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
The Wii U GamePad or the Wii U Controller Pro or Wii Remote and Nunchuck?

wii-u-controller-wii-u-gamepad-7.jpg

wiiupro.jpg

For me, I think I'll use the GamePad for 3D games, while using the Controller Pro for 2D games like Super Smash Bros. I honestly don't see myself ever using the last option again unless I want to play old Wii games like Skyward Sword.

Pro, unless I have some sort of incentive (convenience, mostly) to use a controller with more bulk and a screen in the middle of it.

Nabber said:
Both. Don't see why we need a new topic for this though.
It's just to see people's thoughts now that Nintendo has finally revealed the option to play with a common next-gen controller instead of the newest "gimmick".

Wel it's more convenient to use the tablet as it has more available to it.

The pro, since I'm a pro.

I hate motion control, so you can guess where I'm going with this. Also, does the Wii U support the other Wii controlers?

It depends.
I'll be able to answer it, at the end of the month, as I'll try the Wii U out myself, by then.

RandomGuy said:
I hate motion control, so you can guess where I'm going with this. Also, does the Wii U support the other Wii controlers?

From what I've gathered, the Wii U supports all of the Wii's controllers and accessories. It does NOT support GameCube accessories, however.

Back