Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Re: ~Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance~ and ~Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn~

I have Radiant Dawn and it's lots of fun, but it's really long and hard. I personally prefer The Sacred Stones, but they're both very good games.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn ranks as my favorite video game of all time, and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is my second favorite Fire Emblem game.

But I will agree with this:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I have Radiant Dawn and it's lots of fun, but it's really long and hard.

Just make sure you play Path of Radiance first and Radiant Dawn second, so you understand the story and such.

Red Barchetta said:
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn ranks as my favorite video game of all time, and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is my second favorite Fire Emblem game.

But I will agree with this:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I have Radiant Dawn and it's lots of fun, but it's really long and hard.

Just make sure you play Path of Radiance first and Radiant Dawn second, so you understand the story and such.
Yeah I will. I will start on easy mode probably too.

I still haven't gotten PoR (too expensive and hard to find!), but I'm still playing Radiant Dawn, and I have nearly completed it (the endgame is insanely long...). I wish I had the first one so I could understand more.

I had to order it from another gamestop. And it took two months.....

They were supposed to get the other one but it never came in. For being a wii game you'd think it'd be easy to fine.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Not really. Fire Emblem games don't get a lot of sales.
That's a shame. They're great games. More commercials should be put up advertising them.

Anyway I got past the very long Chapter 6 or Chapter 7, forgot which one.

I wish there was an addition of the Supply feature from Sacred Stones, cause I always have to keep dropping my weapons.

And will there be a shop ever? Oscar is sucking with only an Iron Lance.

I really like the cutscenes and some of the voice acting. The plot is great too, just like Sacred Stones.

I REALLY like the characters. They all have some kind of a backstory (most of them) unlike Sacred Stones where a lot just joined and you didn't know anything about them (Example: Vanessa, Molder)

Some of my favorite characters are Shinnon (that right?), Ike, and Sorren. Titania is beast, but I am not trying to abuse her like I did with Seth my first time around. Boyd is average, but his high health makes up for it. I don't like Rhys that much.

Also, the graphics during the battle are cool.

New Super Mario said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Not really. Fire Emblem games don't get a lot of sales.
That's a shame. They're great games. More commercials should be put up advertising them.

Anyway I got past the very long Chapter 6 or Chapter 7, forgot which one.

I wish there was an addition of the Supply feature from Sacred Stones, cause I always have to keep dropping my weapons.

And will there be a shop ever? Oscar is sucking with only an Iron Lance.

I really like the cutscenes and some of the voice acting. The plot is great too, just like Sacred Stones.

I REALLY like the characters. They all have some kind of a backstory (most of them) unlike Sacred Stones where a lot just joined and you didn't know anything about them (Example: Vanessa, Molder)

Some of my favorite characters are Shinnon (that right?), Ike, and Sorren. Titania is beast, but I am not trying to abuse her like I did with Seth my first time around. Boyd is average, but his high health makes up for it. I don't like Rhys that much.

Also, the graphics during the battle are cool.

You'll get a Supply feature before long, after you do what I consider the worst chapter of the game (chapter 7 or 8 I believe). Shop too.

I always found the plot of Path of Radiance to be a great plot, but I also always found Radiant Dawn to have the best.

That's one of the great things about Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Trust me, they go insane with backstories for Ike, Greil, The Black Knight, and Sephiran (among others).

It'd be Shinon. Shinon, Ike, and Soren are without a doubt some of the best units in the game. Titania as well, but she is actually better in Radiant Dawn. If you'd like, I'd be willing to make a list of who you should use (I'm good at that kind of stuff :D)!

The graphics are great - obviously a vast improvement over the GBA games. But, obviously, Radiant Dawn does have the better graphics because of it being on the Wii.

Sure, you can make a list!

So I just beat the chapter where Rolf and Mist want to join and Mordecai and Lethe join.

It's so fun!

I love the weapon forge thing. Even though it costs like 6,000 gold, it's still fun.

I made an awesome ax for Boyd, and a new bow for Rolf.

Oh, and I haven't lost a character yet! (Tough I didn't pick up the girl on that one defense level, I accidently killed her....)

New Super Mario said:
Sure, you can make a list!

So I just beat the chapter where Rolf and Mist want to join and Mordecai and Lethe join.

It's so fun!

I love the weapon forge thing. Even though it costs like 6,000 gold, it's still fun.

I made an awesome ax for Boyd, and a new bow for Rolf.

Oh, and I haven't lost a character yet! (Tough I didn't pick up the girl on that one defense level, I accidently killed her....)

Alright, I'll send you a PM with a list then. :)

That is a great chapter - Marcia should've joined there too I believe... did she?

The weapon forge thing is really fun; I love making swords for Ike <3

I went to a used electronics store yesterday and to my surprise they had one copy of PoR for only $25. So I finally got the game! ;D It's awesome!

Back