Who was the easiest boss in the history of the Marioverse?

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
I THINK SUPSPACE EMISSARY WAS BETTER THAN ADVENTURE MODE.

~CAPS LOCK LORD
I disagree. Adventure mode did not attempt to add a storyline, something a Smash Bros game should never have.

Myself I don't give a waffle about some story. It was more creative and more fun IMO. And it was less fight-some-random-guy-all-the-time.
But that's what fighting games are all about.

SSBB is not a real fighting game like Tekken or Dead or Alive or something like that. It's kind of a mix between platformer and fighting, which makes it 50 times more entertaining.
Platformer? Are you talking about the Emissary?
D00d, I'm talking about Smash Bros. itself. You're a lot more mobile with ya' jumping and running compared to other fighting games.

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

~CAPS LOCK LORD
I disagree. Adventure mode did not attempt to add a storyline, something a Smash Bros game should never have.

Myself I don't give a waffle about some story. It was more creative and more fun IMO. And it was less fight-some-random-guy-all-the-time.

SSBB is not a real fighting game like Tekken or Dead or Alive or something like that. It's kind of a mix between platformer and fighting, which makes it 50 times more entertaining.
D00d, I'm talking about Smash Bros. itself. You're a lot more mobile with ya' jumping and running compared to other fighting games.
Oh. I thought you were specifically talking about Brawl, and not the series in general.

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

~CAPS LOCK LORD

All of the Koopalings are easy to beat.

3Dejong said:
Navel Piranha (when you sneak up and throw an egg at the bud before the cutscene).
oh, you're right, I forgot that, in PIT, bowser after he aet the princess shroob, he's way to cheap, is like the sephiroth battle on FFVII, it was for plo purpose :bowser:

maledict said:
3Dejong said:
Navel Piranha (when you sneak up and throw an egg at the bud before the cutscene).
oh, you're right, I forgot that, in PIT, bowser after he aet the princess shroob, he's way to cheap, is like the sephiroth battle on FFVII, it was for plo purpose :bowser:
You trailed back a long way to get that quote... lol. :P

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

~CAPS LOCK LORD

Oh. I thought you were specifically talking about Brawl, and not the series in general.
Oh lol.

Ya know, I think this is the only Rudnicki-created topic that has a lot of posts. :P

MegaMario9910 said:
Ya know, I think this is the only Rudnicki-created topic that has a lot of posts. :P
Really? I thought there were more. *glares at "THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM IS ON EARTH"*

Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
3Dejong said:
You trailed back a long way to get that quote... lol. :P
no, I just see the first pages XD

maledict said:
3Dejong said:
Shrowser was insanely easy.

The final boss of Super Paper Mario. :| It was a good game and all and I must admit I did follow GameFAQs, but that boss took like 10-15 mins for me to kill off, compared to like the final boss of Mario & Luigi 1 which took me thousands of state saves to get past.

When I beat SPM I was like "wow, easy final boss". But I've got the Flopside pit of 100 trials to get through yet. :P

ShyGuy27 said:
maledict said:
3Dejong said:
Shrowser was insanely easy.
I KNOW.

He didn't have that much HP to knock out of him...

Free Loader said:
StaceyCrygor said:
The final boss of Super Paper Mario. :| It was a good game and all and I must admit I did follow GameFAQs, but that boss took like 10-15 mins for me to kill off, compared to like the final boss of Mario & Luigi 1 which took me thousands of state saves to get past.

When I beat SPM I was like "wow, easy final boss". But I've got the Flopside pit of 100 trials to get through yet. :P
I had no idea what I was doing and pretty much ended up beating the final boss in SPM by accident... I don't think there was a single boss in that game that I had to try more than once.
Yeah, and also, RPG boss battles are meant(and should be) longer than platformer games; it's not really appropriate to compare the two.

Shadow Mario

Lario said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Y'know why?

Because it's logical!
There were one or two other logical ones, but alas, 'twas Rudnicki, so...

Let us not forget Bogmire. Gawd, he was so easy.

Stooben Rooben said:
Arrrgh, I wish I had Luigi's Mansion :(.

The first encounter with Lord Crump.

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Bogmire was that "fun easy" though, not that o_O WHAT? easy (*cough cough* Cloud N Candy)

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Bogmire was that "fun easy" though, not that o_O WHAT? easy (*cough cough* Cloud N Candy)
'K

I gotta agree with Garlic.

No mater how hard you try, YOU CAN'T LOSE.

Also Topmaniac and Baron Brr were easy.

Mario games these days...

I've played more spinoffs than actual mario games, so I don't know... In SMG the easiest boss (for me) was the first fire giant blooper...thingy...

King Panda said:
I've played more spinoffs than actual mario games, so I don't know... In SMG the easiest boss (for me) was the first fire giant blooper...thingy...
That reminds me; the big blooper thing from PM2

#Cloud n' Candy
#Crump Lord (First fight)
#Bowser Jr.
#Bowser (On several occasions.)

And

#Petey

And for hardest boss of all games...

It's the Waddle Dee!

Back