Who was the easiest boss in the history of the Marioverse?

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Can't blame you. Subspace Emissary sucked so much.

F***ing blasphemy, Subspace Emissary was cool.
It sucked so very, very much.
So far it's pretty cool, but I'd like to see it become a lot more interesting. :-\

I THWOMP THE SUBSPACE EMERSARRY! IT BLEW ARSE!!!

The Thwomp From Brooklyn said:

caps lock is cruise control for cool apparently....

Rosalina Spalko said:
The Thwomp From Brooklyn said:

caps lock is cruise control for cool apparently....
You may be on to something. I never use caps lock, and I'm... well, I'm me.

Smiddle said:
I THINK SUPSPACE EMISSARY WAS BETTER THAN ADVENTURE MODE.

~CAPS LOCK LORD
I disagree. Adventure mode did not attempt to add a storyline, something a Smash Bros game should never have.

ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

~CAPS LOCK LORD
I disagree. Adventure mode did not attempt to add a storyline, something a Smash Bros game should never have.

Myself I don't give a waffle about some story. It was more creative and more fun IMO. And it was less fight-some-random-guy-all-the-time.

Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

~CAPS LOCK LORD

Myself I don't give a waffle about some story. It was more creative and more fun IMO. And it was less fight-some-random-guy-all-the-time.
But that's what fighting games are all about.

Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

~CAPS LOCK LORD

That's true.

Master Hand from Boss Battles in Brawl.

ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

~CAPS LOCK LORD

SSBB is not a real fighting game like Tekken or Dead or Alive or something like that. It's kind of a mix between platformer and fighting, which makes it 50 times more entertaining.

Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

~CAPS LOCK LORD

SSBB is not a real fighting game like Tekken or Dead or Alive or something like that. It's kind of a mix between platformer and fighting, which makes it 50 times more entertaining.
Platformer? Are you talking about the Emissary?

fire MARIO bros said:
Koopa bro: we are the koopa bros!!!
The Koopa Bros. were actually quite annoying. Either way, I doubt you've ever fought them, because if you played the original PM, you wouldn't be so obsessed with TTYD.

ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:
The Koopa Bros. were actually quite annoying. Either way, I doubt you've ever fought them, because if you played the original PM, you wouldn't be so obsessed with TTYD.

The only reason I like 1k Door so much is the fact I made Shadow Queen a 4Chan /b/tard in my fan fiction........

ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Tutankoopa was easier than the Koopa Bros. And Tubba with heart was the easiest. I defeated him in one turn (Super Jump timed correctly: 6, Bow's slap attack: 4 =10 Tubba had exctly 10hp :P). I'd say that Bowser??? was the easiest but Cloud.N.Candy was easy as well, yes I have Yoshi's Story :rolleyes:

Storm Yoshi said:
ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Tutankoopa was easier than the Koopa Bros. And Tubba with heart was the easiest. I defeated him in one turn (Super Jump timed correctly: 6, Bow's slap attack: 4 =10 Tubba had exctly 10hp :P). I'd say that Bowser??? was the easiest but Cloud.N.Candy was easy as well, yes I have Yoshi's Story :rolleyes:
Well, Bowser??? is easy, but only if you're good with the action command. I remember my first time through, when I was like 8, he was a huge pain in the ass.

Back