Who was the easiest boss in the history of the Marioverse?

Stooben Rooben said:
All the SMB Bowsers were easy.

Once the platforms were gone, he started throwing hammers and there was Podooboo's, it started to get hard for me.

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Once the platforms were gone, he started throwing hammers and there was Podooboo's, it started to get hard for me.
Operation: Run Like Hell Under Bowser's Feet works like a charm.

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

He never jumped in time for me. And usualy when I got to Bowser Id sacrificed my powerups.

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

He never jumped in time for me. And usualy when I got to Bowser Id sacrificed my powerups.
Curse the world of 8-Bit Doom. :(

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Curse the world of 8-Bit Doom. :(

Hail the Game Genie.

fire MARIO bros said:
TopManiac
QFT

He's VERY pathetic, and I heard he can't hurt you! (Is that true?)

I'd worry more about the other enemies as they go faster, yet the only way to get hurt is walking/jumping/running into the lazers.

Lario said:
fire MARIO bros said:
TopManiac
QFT

He's VERY pathetic, and I heard he can't hurt you! (Is that true?)

I'd worry more about the other enemies as they go faster, yet the only way to get hurt is walking/jumping/running into the lazers.
and topmaniac got many spikes

but I found it very eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
you just have to jump and spin him into the lazers
see?

Wait, you mean those dudes from Wario's Woods are called "bosses"? Pthpthpthpth. They're easy to "beat".

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Wait, you mean those dudes from Wario's Woods are called "bosses"? Pthpthpthpth. They're easy to "beat".
Aside from the fact that they like to bury people alive?
Wario's Woods is really no different than Tetris or Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. If anything, it's easier.

Sorry for the bump...

I'm still saying Lord Crump (The first fight.), as there is NO way to lose.

You can die when fighting Cloud 'N' Candy and Topmainiac, but not the first Lord Crump fight.

Lario said:
Sorry for the bump...

I'm still saying Lord Crump (The first fight.), as there is NO way to lose.

You can die when fighting Cloud 'N' Candy and Topmainiac, but not the first Lord Crump fight.

Same with the first Bowser in M&L: SS

Back