Do you plan on getting married someday?

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
I'm dunno if I will it depends. I wonder how many Mario Wiki guys and girls are planning on it.

If I can find the right girl, I will.

Not so sure on having children. It seems like a huge responsibility that can go horribly wrong, a massive financial burden and if I end up with my ideal career I'd be away for about a third of the year.

Of course not.

Of course I don't plan on getting married someday.

I'm very pessimistic about this for myself. I highly doubt I'll found the right partner and it doesn't help that most people repulse me. If I find true love marriage may or may not happen.

I don't think I just want to, I NEED to. Since I've grown up as an only child staying up and mainly enjoying things my friends and cousins don't, I've always felt alone (They''re still some of my best friends and we always have good times though). Not to mention how big my house is with only me and my parent. So yeah, I want anything, but to be alone which means yes. And I do have confidence I can meet the right girl.

I do find myself scared of having babies (Not in the way that you think!). I'm always scared that I might drop him/her when I'm carrying her, won't feed them the proper things, be helpless no matter what I try when they misbehave and stuff, etc. But I think that's just because I don't really have much experience with taking care of children so small and I'm just being paranoid that I'll always fail based on how well I see other people do it. So if I can get more acquainted with the situation of child care, then yes, I'l happily have a baby!

yes

I do. I need to fulfill life's duty: to reproduce

Ok, there's more to it, like how happy I'll be, the experience, yada yada

The thread's title says ?Do you plan on getting married someday?" not "Do you plan getting married tomorrow?"

But yes, I want to get married, have children, and if they turn out to be stupid children who will leech off of society, put them up for adoption.

IT'S THE CIIIIIIRRRRRCCCLLLLLLEEEEE OF LIIIIFFFFEEE

Yes, definitely.

I would love to get married and have babies sometime in the future. Once I have settled in with a teaching job [or any job that I am satisfied with], I would like to settle in with my boyfriend and get married. Once we'd be married, we would plan on having children.

I love kids, and I want a few. Not to toot my own horn, but I am good with kids [I have to be if I am going to be working with them!]. I even have lists of potential baby names.

One of these days...I'm not getting any younger here. :lol:

Banjo said:
The thread's title says ?Do you plan on getting married someday?" not "Do you plan getting married tomorrow?"

But yes, I want to get married, have children, and if they turn out to be stupid children who will leech off of society, put them up for adoption.

Seriously? That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. If you raise your children right, you won't have that issue.

Rarity said:
I'm very pessimistic about this for myself. I highly doubt I'll found the right partner and it doesn't help that most people repulse me. If I find true love marriage may or may not happen.

I don't find you repulsive! :]

NQ I was just kidding, I plan on teaching my kids to be useful in society.

And glad to see your relationship is still going well. :)

Banjo said:
NQ I was just kidding, I plan on teaching my kids to be useful in society.

And glad to see your relationship is still going well. :)

Ok, I just tend to get a little serious when it comes to children. [The motherly instincts in me, even though I'm not a mom yet and the fact that I am going to be working with them]. So, I didn't mean to come off as bitchy.

And thank you! It's going pretty well.

NintendoQueen said:
Banjo said:

Seriously? That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. If you raise your children right, you won't have that issue.

I really don't think its so simple. What's the best way to raise a child in laymans terms? Whatever you do its going to be riddled with problems someway or another

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I really don't think its so simple. What's the best way to raise a child in laymans terms? Whatever you do its going to be riddled with problems someway or another

There is no easy or perfect way to raise a child. There are so many types of parents out there, but in my Child Psychology class we learned of the four basic types of parenting styles:

parenting.gif

Here is an image to show you. And of course, as you can see, Authoritative is the best out of the four.

Depends on how much the tax break is. I think I'd be much happier pulling a Gene Simmons and having a girlfriend for several decades.

Back