Shadow the Hedgehog

Whats your opinion on the game.

  • Neutral

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It Sucks

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Its the best

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • It just shows how bad ass shadow is.

    Votes: 6 35.3%

  • Total voters
    17

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Whats your opinion on the game?

Heres some quotes:

"Espio: Damn! We've been detected!"


"Shadow: Where's that damn fourth Chaos Emerald?"

"Shadow: Damn, not here..."

"Shadow: Yes, doctor, you will regret ever having created me. You're going straight to hell!"

"President: The black creatures will feel their own bloody hell!"
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
there's not really a choice I want to pick, but I liked the game and find it underrated.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
They couldn't swear any more?

Espio should have said, "Shit! Those fucking assholes have fucking detected us! Fuck!"
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Underrated, but nothing special.
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Boidoh said:
Professor Mario said:
The Black Aliens... Seriously, SEGA? Seriously? Those are literally the worst two words you could've picked for the race.
And the Black creatures will feel their own bloody hell.

*cough*shadowisblack*cough*
cough*nottomentionillegalaliensinforeigncountries*cough

And I just hated SEGA tried to make you feel good by punching an obese scientist with his machines being his only defense.
 

RandomGuy

Earth Adept
Boidoh said:
Whats your opinion on the game?

Heres some quotes:

"Espio: Damn! We've been detected!"


"Shadow: Where's that damn fourth Chaos Emerald?"

"Shadow: Damn, not here..."

"Shadow: Yes, doctor, you will regret ever having created me. You're going straight to hell!"

"President: The black creatures will feel their own bloody hell!"
The aliens have triggered their inner swearing
 

Awesome Koopa

Here's some text that's very personal.
OK, I just have to get this out: I actually LIKE this game. Sure, the controls suck and so does the very confusing level design, but I found the game to be decent, but nothing great.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Awesome Koopa said:
OK, I just have to get this out: I actually LIKE this game. Sure, the controls suck and so does the very confusing level design, but I found the game to be decent, but nothing great.
Gasp!

How dare you use such foul words!

I'm gonna have to brush that dirty mouth!


Nah, just kidding. As long as we can all hate Sonic '06.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
"hold still you devil""

I love Shadow the Hedgehog it is my second favourite game of all time. I have done all stories including the Last Story and am trying to get all A ranks. I have nearly all of them.
 

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Awesome Koopa said:
OK, I just have to get this out: I actually LIKE this game. Sure, the controls suck and so does the very confusing level design, but I found the game to be decent, but nothing great.
Basically this. Added with the fact that the cutscene dialog is So Bad, it's Good. I kinda like the game even though Shadow is far from being my favorite character.
 

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Professor Mario said:
The Black Aliens... Seriously, SEGA? Seriously? Those are literally the worst two words you could've picked for the race.
They were called the "Black Arms", actually.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I liked it since it provided more of Shadow's backstory and explained how he survived the ending of SA2.

Plus, its funny hearing the 4Kids voice actors swear. :P
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Minuette said:
Dare I ask what your first favorite is?
Crash Twinsanity. And that is good even see the reviews. Anyway there isn't any actual swear words in it Shadow and the Commander just say dam a lot.
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Solar Blaze said:
Professor Mario said:
The Black Aliens... Seriously, SEGA? Seriously? Those are literally the worst two words you could've picked for the race.
They were called the "Black Arms", actually.
But everybody referred to them as the Black Aliens though, that was only their official name.
 
Top