I'm starting to like Super Paper Mario

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
My bad, I thought this was a bad game cause I didn't see it well, but now I TRULY saw this game and now I'm getting interested on it.

Anyone knows how much it costs? I'll buy it just now.

wait have you ever played it?

Not really, I was watching videos of it.

then why have you said something that you've never played sucked constantly? that makes no sense.

It's without a doubt the darkest entry in the entire franchise.

Ugh, DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS AGAIN!?!?!

Super Paper Mario, is probrably NOT in the Paper Mario Series.. Maybe, or the name suggests its going off to a different direction. Its not Paper Mario: Super.. Its Super Paper Mario.

Its Super Mario in Paper.. No further explanation.

Magikrazy said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Explain!
Lets see, mimi is a little girl that snaps her head around exorcist style and then turns into a giant spider with her human body dangling. That's a boss in this game...

Boidoh said:

Super Paper Mario, is probrably NOT in the Paper Mario Series.. Maybe, or the name suggests its going off to a different direction. Its not Paper Mario: Super.. Its Super Paper Mario.

Actually, because it contains leveling up, its a rpg. An action rpg, but an rpg nonetheless.

Magikrazy said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Explain!

The villain isn't just trying to take over the world/Mushroom Kingdom. He's trying to outright destroy every universe.

Also, let's not forget the fact that Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Luigi all died and excluding Peach, they were all sent to hell for a short time.

Jeff said:
Magikrazy said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Explain!

The villain isn't just trying to take over the world/Mushroom Kingdom. He's trying to outright destroy every universe.

Also, let's not forget the fact that Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Luigi all died and excluding Peach, they were all sent to hell for a short time.
Oh, darkest as in nightmare-inducing.

I thought he meant darkest as in "worst".

True that it's not turn-based but it's not a bad game, It's still the RPG it was but has more action added to it.

And besides you can wake up faster, which never applied to the Paper Mario games.

SPM Is good its kinda ashame the orignal battle system Paper Mario 64 aND PPTTYD Are not on the game

PP stands for Paper Pee

I think he just mispelled it.

Awesome Koopa said:
Boidoh said:

Actually, because it contains leveling up, its a rpg. An action rpg, but an rpg nonetheless.

I never SAID its not an RPG...

Anyways.. My point Its Super Mario in Paper. And the wiki is lies.

Boidoh said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Boidoh said:

I never SAID its not an RPG...

Anyways.. My point Its Super Mario in Paper. And the wiki is lies.

Why wouldn't it be? Are you suggesting it is it's own series? I think common sense would say it's part of the Paper Mario series. And I was talking about the ENTIRE Mario franchise, not just Paper Mario.

It's part of the Paper Mario series, but it's different. I kind of isolate it from the other two, but I still think it's a great game.

Boidoh said:
Super Paper Mario, is probrably NOT in the Paper Mario Series.
The official staff can deny it easily, or they'd better develop another RPG game at first.
Anyway, no matter it's a success or not, the staff did want to play a big experiment instead of tranditional Paper sequel. We don't even know what they will try in Paper WiiU.

Back