Should I Get a Userpedia Page?

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
If so, what are the benefits? And how do I sign up?

I have been sitting on the idea for a long time now. I would definitely need some help with character development [she seems to never be featured in stories or comics]; and help with getting it set up.

Thank you so much!

To sign up for Userpedia, you'll have to get in contact with an administrator; account creation is disabled.

What he said. I say go with it, making an article is simple just look at others' for reference.

There's no real need for getting a page, but if you feel like having a place for your MarioWiki history, then go ahead.

Thanks guys.

Once I have an idea of what I want to do and how to set it up, I will make one.

As I mentioned, my character is so underdeveloped, so my article would be very blank and boring. I just need to find ways to make a good article, I suppose.

I see you have notice the awesomeness of Userpedia. But have no fear! You toucan* be a member of the best** Super Mario fanon wiki on the planet! With a Userpedia account, you can:
  • Create your very own User Article™
  • Create user fiction
  • Have a higher**** chance of having your character featured in fiction
  • Participate in events
  • Be an active part of the community
  • Make sprite and artwork requests
  • Much, much***more!

So join Userpedia today! This message brought to you by the Better Toucan For Tomorrow Association*****

*this statement may or may not frighten the SPCA
**this statement is completely subjective
***this statement has not been approved by the FDA
****this statement may or may not be completely fabricated
*****the better toucan for tomorrow society probably doesn't exist, and if they do I doubt they really endorse this

Rarity said:
I see you have notice the awesomeness of Userpedia. But have no fear! You toucan* be a member of the best** Super Mario fanon wiki on the planet! With a Userpedia account, you can:
  • Create your very own User Article™
  • Create user fiction
  • Have a higher**** chance of having your character featured in fiction
  • Participate in events
  • Be an active part of the community
  • Make sprite and artwork requests
  • Much, much***more!

So join Userpedia today! This message brought to you by the Better Toucan For Tomorrow Association*****

*this statement may or may not frighten the SPCA
**this statement is completely subjective
***this statement has not been approved by the FDA
****this statement may or may not be completely fabricated
*****the better toucan for tomorrow society probably doesn't exist, and if they do I doubt they really endorse this

Thank you so much, Mason. This was really informative! Glad to know the benefits of joining Userpedia! ^_^

Also, I'm sure the Better Toucan for Tomorrow Association is a great organization.

Back