Should I Get a Userpedia Page?

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
If so, what are the benefits? And how do I sign up?

I have been sitting on the idea for a long time now. I would definitely need some help with character development [she seems to never be featured in stories or comics]; and help with getting it set up.

Thank you so much!

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
To sign up for Userpedia, you'll have to get in contact with an administrator; account creation is disabled.

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
What he said. I say go with it, making an article is simple just look at others' for reference.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
There's no real need for getting a page, but if you feel like having a place for your MarioWiki history, then go ahead.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Thanks guys.

Once I have an idea of what I want to do and how to set it up, I will make one.

As I mentioned, my character is so underdeveloped, so my article would be very blank and boring. I just need to find ways to make a good article, I suppose.

Puddin

eat the rich
I see you have notice the awesomeness of Userpedia. But have no fear! You toucan* be a member of the best** Super Mario fanon wiki on the planet! With a Userpedia account, you can:
  • Create your very own User Article™
  • Create user fiction
  • Have a higher**** chance of having your character featured in fiction
  • Participate in events
  • Be an active part of the community
  • Make sprite and artwork requests
  • Much, much***more!

So join Userpedia today! This message brought to you by the Better Toucan For Tomorrow Association*****

*this statement may or may not frighten the SPCA
**this statement is completely subjective
***this statement has not been approved by the FDA
****this statement may or may not be completely fabricated
*****the better toucan for tomorrow society probably doesn't exist, and if they do I doubt they really endorse this

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Rarity said:
I see you have notice the awesomeness of Userpedia. But have no fear! You toucan* be a member of the best** Super Mario fanon wiki on the planet! With a Userpedia account, you can:
  • Create your very own User Article™
  • Create user fiction
  • Have a higher**** chance of having your character featured in fiction
  • Participate in events
  • Be an active part of the community
  • Make sprite and artwork requests
  • Much, much***more!

So join Userpedia today! This message brought to you by the Better Toucan For Tomorrow Association*****

*this statement may or may not frighten the SPCA
**this statement is completely subjective
***this statement has not been approved by the FDA
****this statement may or may not be completely fabricated
*****the better toucan for tomorrow society probably doesn't exist, and if they do I doubt they really endorse this
Thank you so much, Mason. This was really informative! Glad to know the benefits of joining Userpedia! ^_^

Also, I'm sure the Better Toucan for Tomorrow Association is a great organization.