Nintendo and their logic

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Hey everyone I was thinking of threads to make in Marioverse and I thought of this, so I decided to make a topic in where people can discuss about things that happen in Nintendo games but not in real life or other games a.k.a logic.

In super mario bros, fire works underwater and lava floats on the ceiling. Thats some interesting logic for ya!

And Mario can punch Boos in Super Mario 64, I THOUGHT GHOSTS ABSORBED PHYSICAL ATTACKS *INSERT POKEMON HERE*

Z-omb said:
In super mario bros, fire works underwater and lava floats on the ceiling. Thats some interesting logic for ya!

That also applies to Super Mario World.

I'm pretty sure there's a thread for this somewhere.

And it's not a really old thread, so posting there would be fine.

Sorry for this, but I posted this in Marioverse for Mario Logic only, this has nothing to do with other games.

IceShadow1199 said:
And Mario can punch Boos in Super Mario 64, I THOUGHT GHOSTS ABSORBED PHYSICAL ATTACKS *INSERT POKEMON HERE*

Z-omb said:

and pretty much every Mario game with water

Yoshidude99 said:
IceShadow1199 said:

Z-omb said:

and pretty much every Mario game with water

Only the old ones, so not that many.

Lava is fatal in the real world. In the Mario Universe, however, it merely causes burns. We're talking about molten rock that's as hot as 2000 degrees Fahrenheit people.

I think the only game in which it causes more than burns is New Super Mario Bros.

Back