Overrated characters

Itachi from Naruto.

EDIT: Oh yeah, also the guy from your avatar, Broly. I love him as the next guy, but DBZ newbies and fanboys always abuse the whole "Legendary Super Saiyan" title and claim he could beat anyone.

Lario said:
Katz and the Weremole from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I like Katz alot. But yeah I understand Katz has his issues. Especially since his first episode was the only one he really was threatening. Every episode he appeared in after for the exception of the Submarine one just wasn't as evil. He went from feeding people to Spiders to transforming people to inanimate objects, to wanting to win a food contest. The submarine was a little better but yeah. Katz kinda suffers some decay there.

Sephiroth.

Actually, make that more than half of the characters created by Square Enix.

I agree about Sephiroth being overrated.
He's extremely overrated!
I hate him with every fiber of my being!
Mostly because he killed Aeris.

Any major character from Twilight is highly overrated

Hating on Twilight haters isn't edgy anymore either. Now you need to atleast hate on Twilight hater haters or you'll never be accepted by your peers.

[/quote]
Cilan said:
Nabber said:
Luigi is almost as overrated as Yoshi.

True, true.

I think Cynthia (the champion in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum) is overrated. Seriously, people only like her because she's hot or something.
That's because he happens to be the second fiddle so people support him more. And where did you get the idea she's hot? I have Jeff's reason for liking her, and also she is the only female champion so far, making her even more diverse.

I've always thought Wolverine was a bit overrated. (Although I guess you could consider Iron Man and Deadpool a little overrated, as well)

Iron Will said:
I've always thought Wolverine was a bit overrated. (Although I guess you could consider Iron Man and Deadpool a little overrated, as well)
Not to mention Batman. (Even though he's DC) These days, people will always think Batman will win every fight because he has a solution to every problem. (Writer bias in my opinion) I love Batman, but that's what turns me off about him more than Superman having a bunch of invincible powers.

Professor Mario said:
Iron Will said:
Not to mention Batman. (Even though he's DC) These days, people will always think Batman will win every fight because he has a solution to every problem. (Writer bias in my opinion) I love Batman, but that's what turns me off about him more than Superman having a bunch of invincible powers.

The Joker as well, they're both great characters, but just a bit overrated, in my opinion.

Back