SSB4 Adventure Mode Enemies

I hate those things.

I may have said this already, but having Rezbits in there would be pretty cool.

Magus said:
I hate those things.

I may have said this already, but having Rezbits in there would be pretty cool.
Bop Battle Droids would be awesome in SMB4
Battledroidisveryfat.jpeg

Dweevils (Pikmin) and wild Pokemon like Seviper or Pidgeotto would be pretty cool. The latter would open up a whole bunch of possibilities. Space Pirates (Metroid), Bokoblin breeds like Archers and Bullbo Riders, and Meta Knight's counterparts such as Sword and Blade Knights would also be epic.

Tikis from DKCR are welcome along with classic Badniks for Sonic.

EDIT: WE NEED LAKITUS AND SPINIES! He'd be better fit as an enemy than an Assist Trophy if you ask me.

Professor Mario said:
EDIT: WE NEED LAKITUS AND SPINIES! He'd be better fit as an enemy than an Assist Trophy if you ask me.
Why can't they be both?

Hammer Bro is.

Magikrazy said:
Professor Mario said:
Why can't they be both?

Hammer Bro is.
...Oh yeah. Thanks for telling me that, I actually never bothered to notice for years. Problem solved then!

Rocky Wrenches would be awesome if we get another airship level like the Halberd.

But Hammer Bro and Lakitu are both terrible Assist Trophies. Hammer Bro is short range and Lakitu doesn't inflict that much damage.

Professor Mario said:
Rocky Wrenches would be awesome if we get another airship level like the Halberd.

Agreed. Rocky Wrenches are cool, and how about Mecha Koopas?

Jeff said:
But Hammer Bro and Lakitu are both terrible Assist Trophies. Hammer Bro is short range and Lakitu doesn't inflict that much damage.

Professor Mario said:

Agreed. Rocky Wrenches are cool, and how about Mecha Koopas?
Great minds think alike! Mecha Koopas would be great!

I would love a haunted houseor creepy castle level where we could fight Boos or the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion! It's slim, but possible. There could even be Redeads and Keese as well.

Battling Haunters would indeed prove to be a sight to see...

We also need some aquatic enemies. Cheep Cheep, Choppers (Sonic), and Gyarados would do nicely.

Jeff said:
Throw in some Dry Bones, Ghost Pokemon, and Scarfies from Kirby, then it'd really be scary. :boo:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Pokémon as enemies would be great! Never thought of that, nice idea!

Broly said:
NO ZUBATS MUST BE PLAYABLE
EDIT: In all seriousness I could see Zubats being a pokeball pokemon and confusing the other players and I could see Tentacool poisoning them which would cause them to gradually gain damage for a limited amount of time.

How about Pikmin? They'd basically be patrolling for the main villain of the story or something, they see you coming, and then they serve their current master by attacking you.

I know Professor Mario already said it.

But Badniks would be really awesome. Even if they're not the classic ones and they're the robots from Unleashed, Colors. etc. The more Sonic representation the better.

Professor Mario said:
How about Pikmin? They'd basically be patrolling for the main villain of the story or something, they see you coming, and then they serve their current master by attacking you.

But Pikmin are good creatures.

Northern Verve said:
I know Professor Mario Super Mario the Hedgehog already said it.

But Badniks would be really awesome. Even if they're not the classic ones and they're the robots from Unleashed, Colors. etc. The more Sonic representation the better.
fixed

From Earthbound:
The UFOs
Mad Taxi

Back