Mario Strikers Wii U

Magikrazy said:
Do you can imagine Rosalina to check the body of someone to the electric fence?

Not really. Besides, I don't really see Rosalina as someone who would like to expose her belly.

And I can't imagine Rosalina being electrified, running and stuff... I don't know, I still think this sport doesn't suit her.

BUT.

Imagine her Mega Strike. It would be so epic.

Anyway, on a different matter, I know that Yoshi is a team captain, but generic Yoshis should be considered as sidekick options. They would offer similar strengths as the captain Yoshi, but they can't do Mega Strikes.

La Marionette said:
I would like to see Goombas and Paratroopas as sidekicks. Plus, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi should be captain. :P

You're saying that only because I forced you to >:D

La Marionette said:
Mmm-hm, and Mario should be the best character in the game.

Which he won't be cuz he'll be all-around

The electric fence makes anyone funny in a Mario Strikers game

If this game happens. I wonder if they'll keep to some of the music themes that the characters had in Strikers Charged.

I loved Luigi's Spanish-type theme, and Wario's Tuba music was all kinds of awesome and hilarious on it's own. Waluigi's Banjo was unfitting but at the same time funny as well. Bowser's Heavy Metal was pretty damn cool too.

And oh yeah the Sidekick themes were awesome too. My particular favorites (A bonus that they're my favorite to use) are the Koopa's and the Dry Bone's ones.

It's also neat that the Boo theme is the carnival music from Super Mario 64.

Yeah we know it's a possibility that this game isn't actually being made. But I think another game would be pretty awesome.

Yeah basically more sidekicks and captains. Some new Stages, etc.

Oh and I think they personally should return the customizable tournaments from the original game. If I had one problem with Strikers Charged it's that they didn't have that return.

sounds nice. Some new characters I want are...

*Dry Bowser (Captain)
*Wiggler (Captain)
*Goomba (Sidekick)

Maybe some other characters

Maybe Blooper as a sidekick? Or Piantas? They have a lot of enemies/generic friends they can use as sidekicks.

Sorry for necrobumping. 10 years since this topic made has been made. Close this topic.
Mario Strikers 3 for Switch has been announced during the Nintendo Direct. New Mario Strikers in 15 years.

Mario - Luigi
Bowser
Peach - Rosalina
Toad - Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Wario - Waluigi

Kritter is removed due to DK series dependent. The amount of Donkey Kong is decreased, because the game is not Donkey Kong sports.

Last edited:
Sorry for necrobumping. 10 years since this topic made has been made. Close this topic.
Mario Strikers 3 for Switch has been announced during the Nintendo Direct. New Mario Strikers in 15 years.

Mario - Luigi
Bowser
Peach - Rosalina
Toad - Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Wario - Waluigi

Kritter is removed due to DK series dependent. The amount of Donkey Kong is decreased, because the game is not Donkey Kong sports.

why isn't it dk sports?

Back