Hurt & Heal - Champion vs. Challenger (Round 39 - Dave Strider vs. Meowth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hurt & Heal - Champion vs. Challenger (Current Match - Samus vs. Smasher)

Samus: 16
Meowth: 2

Samus: 16

oh wait the list has to be shuffled

yeah we should probably hold off until Pyro does that.

also one of the reasons why I wanted to keep Samus around was for the SIX PONIES IN A ROW that someone nominated, but if we're shuffling it constantly I'll just have to keep her around as long as possible.

also, I meant to say this earlier, but there's a major problem with this: it can get way too unbalanced. I think a post limit needs to be put on (like, you can only post after making 3 posts). otherwise two people can just control the game.

also, set a limit to how long someone can hold the title. like, you have to give it up after ten rounds or so. I wouldn't make it so no one can come back after losing though.

Re: Hurt & Heal - Champion vs. Challenger (Current Match - Samus vs. Tails)

List shuffled.

And I'll consider the idea for the post limit thing.

(And Smasher, Derpy Hooves held the title for 9 matches in Champion vs. Challenger. What's the problem with Samus having it for 4?)

nothing, I said ten.

Samus: 14
Tails: 16

Smasher said:
I think a post limit needs to be put on (like, you can only post after making 3 posts).

wait...huh? I don't understand. How can you "only post after making 3 posts"?

Pyro said:
(And Smasher, Derpy Hooves held the title for 9 matches in Champion vs. Challenger. What's the problem with Samus having it for 4?)

Yeah, honestly it's not that bad. Samus is a badassa anyway, so.

Samus: 14
Tails: 14

I derped. I meant after other people made three posts.

Nega-Man said:

and this is why I think a limit should be set. she's just going to dominate every match, and that's going to be boring

Samus: 12
Tails: 14

I don't think there's a set one, but he would retire if it got out of hand.

Samus: 10
Tails: 12

Smasher said:
I derped. I meant after other people made three posts.

Nega-Man said:

and this is why I think a limit should be set. she's just going to dominate every match, and that's going to be boring
A.K.A i'm mad that Samus is winning (note his is outdated as fuck but I've been gone)

ok, no. I've already supported something like that in the other game. it's not because I'm mad that Samus is winning. besides, I was going to suggest it earlier, I just forgot like I forget about everything.

also, I wouldn't be one to talk if I were you:

I wont vote for a user because it makes the game biased because people will vote for them in order to avoid being a dick so fuck you Smasher

basically this means that you're going to try to make the game biased against a user to be a dick. that's what I get out of it, anyway.

even if it's not the point, the "fuck you" at the end was completely unnecessary and removed the possibility of anything good coming out of your post.

I also know you're intentionally trying to piss me off, so I would like to ask you to kindly go away.

Smasher said:
ok, no. I've already supported something like that in the other game. it's not because I'm mad that Samus is winning. besides, I was going to suggest it earlier, I just forgot like I forget about everything.

also, I wouldn't be one to talk if I were you:

I wont vote for a user because it makes the game biased because people will vote for them in order to avoid being a dick so fuck you Smasher

basically this means that you're going to try to make the game biased against a user to be a dick. that's what I get out of it, anyway.

even if it's not the point, the "fuck you" at the end was completely unnecessary and removed the possibility of anything good coming out of your post.

I also know you're intentionally trying to piss me off, so I would like to ask you to kindly go away.
Lol I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I don't vote for Users because it's fucking stupid you shouldn't be nominated because it literally does this exact thing people get pissed because they didn't win. You want to put a limit on this because a character you don't like is winning. And that's bullshit there is no reason to limit the amount of posts per round.

okay, come on guys, don't do this, there's no reason to be fighting in a H&H game. At least take it to the PMs, please :S

Red Barchetta said:
okay, come on guys, don't do this, there's no reason to be fighting in a H&H game. At least take it to the PMs, please :S
This happens a lot when I play these

Danny The Street said:
Lol I'm not trying to piss anyone off.

well you are and you should stop.

I don't vote for Users because it's fucking stupid you shouldn't be nominated because it literally does this exact thing people get pissed because they didn't win.

that's understandable. however, if you think that people will get pissed, then you shouldn't vote against them either.

You want to put a limit on this because a character you don't like is winning.

I think you need to learn to read.

And that's bullshit there is no reason to limit the amount of posts per round.

so, trying to keep two people are basically controlling this game is "no reason"?

Red Barchetta said:

I will stop after this unless someone else tries to cause more drama.

Danny The Street said:

then you definitely need stop to playing them. >_>

Smasher said:
Danny The Street said:
Lol I'm not trying to piss anyone off.

well you are and you should stop.

I don't vote for Users because it's fucking stupid you shouldn't be nominated because it literally does this exact thing people get pissed because they didn't win.

that's understandable. however, if you think that people will get pissed, then you shouldn't vote against them either.

You want to put a limit on this because a character you don't like is winning.

I think you need to learn to read.

And that's bullshit there is no reason to limit the amount of posts per round.

so, trying to keep two people are basically controlling this game is "no reason"?

Red Barchetta said:

I will stop after this unless someone else tries to cause more drama.

Danny The Street said:

then you definitely need stop to playing them. >_>
Seriously Smasher why should I not play just because people get upset that I don't vote for them. I piss people like you off because I refuse to fall in line with the popular crowd and take out things that other people like which causes people like you to get pissed like in the starter pokemon one when you got pissed that I got all the Special items because I actually times my posts. Now give me an actual reasons why two people shouldn't be able to post unlimited times after all there aren't any limits in other hurt and heal games so why this one?

that was back when I was an idiot and a bit immature and I apologize for that.

because this isn't a regular hurt and heal. these should be fair matches with several people trying to help their favorite win, not a game with two people controlling the whole damn thing.

Smasher said:
that was back when I was an idiot and a bit immature and I apologize for that.

because this isn't a regular hurt and heal. these should be fair matches with several people trying to help their favorite win, not a game with two people controlling the whole damn thing.
That's exactly how this game should and does work every hurt and heal game boils down to 2 things
Popularity
Time and Place

People should be able to play as much as they want because that's what makes it fair if there are two metroid fans on why shouldn't they be able to help Samus win why should they have to allow let's say the 7 MLP fans who aren't on a chance to play when they know the result will be a victory for MLP?

I'm just gonna drop the argument for now. my opinion stands, though.

Danny The Street said:

I have to agree that I'm not too fond of having users nominated for things like this, since voting against them might harm someone's feelings, and some people will merely vote for someone to avoid that, (not to mention, nominating yourself seems a bit egotistical) but goodness, Shoey, was that last bit at all necessary?

At times you can bring up good points, but sometimes your approach to things can be a bit too rough and antagonizing, whether intentional or not.

That being said, we should probably get back on-topic.

Samus: 8

Master Collision said:
Danny The Street said:

I have to agree that I'm not too fond of having users nominated for things like this, since voting against them might harm someone's feelings, and some people will merely vote for someone to avoid that, (not to mention, nominating yourself seems a bit egotistical) but goodness, Shoey, was that last bit at all necessary?

At times you can bring up good points, but sometimes your approach to things can be a bit too rough and antagonizing, whether intentional or not.

That being said, we should probably get back on-topic.

Actually that was more of a response to him calling me a terrible friend for not voting for him or any other user.

my response probably wasn't the best thing to say, but that doesn't really make your response any better.

Smasher said:
my response probably wasn't the best thing to say, but that doesn't really make your response any better.

Didn't say it was although that's exactly how I would reply in real life

Good old fashion stalemate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back