Hardest Pokemon Gyms

Pretty much every Gym Leader who uses this ungodly thing:

155px-230Kingdra.png

Hate! So much! Kill it! Kill it with fire!

Wait no, that only causes 0.25x damage...

There you see why this thing is so bad. You can't even kill it with fire! :mad:

Adrian Andrews said:
Pretty much every Gym Leader who uses this ungodly thing:

155px-230Kingdra.png

Hate! So much! Kill it! Kill it with fire!

Wait no, that only causes 0.25x damage...

There you see why this thing is so bad. You can't even kill it with fire! :mad:
and twenty seconds later....

DRAGON PULSE BITCHES!

Well, I dunno if puzzles count, but Snowpoint and (especially) Sunnyshore's puzzles gave me trouble, the hardest for me was Roark.

Whitney was definitely a tough Gym Leader to defeat. Especially that Milktank of hers (do I need to say more?). :P

The puzzle in Lt. Surge's gym in the first generation games was probably one of the more annoying gym puzzles to date for me at least. Those switches were really annoying to match up. :mad:

I remember Whitney in HeartGold.

>Bought Thunder TM at the department store.
>Taught it to my Flaafy.
>Raped Miltank.

Speaking of Whitney and her Miltank, I actually came up witha strategy that can beat her rather easily.

1. Get a Mareep.
2. Evolve it into a Flaffy.
3. Make sure it knows Thuder Wave (i.e. Don't delete it).
4. ATTACK!!!

It's not quite as effective in HG/SS since Miltank is given a berry that can cure Paralysis, but it's still not too bad of a move.

Pyro said:
>Bought Thunder TM at the department store.

Thunder's accuracy isn't exactly reliable though.

Propeller Toad said:
Whitney was definitely a tough Gym Leader to defeat. Especially that Milktank of hers (do I need to say more?). :P

The puzzle in Lt. Surge's gym in the first generation games was probably one of the more annoying gym puzzles to date for me at least. Those switches were really annoying to match up. :mad:
I actually had to trade with my sister to get a female pokemon just to avoid attract.

Elesa is the Electric-type leader in B/W, right? If so, her.

Goddamn Volt Switch.

Volt Switch didn't bother me so much because I like to level grind, which allowed me to KO every Pokemon in about one or two turns. She only had the chance to use it once to summon Zebstrika, which gave me the chance to beat it early.

I just kept grinding my Gigalith until I beat the Emolgas. Then I unleashed my Krokorok!

Back