The Best Game Ever

What is the best Mario/Smash Bros. game... ever? (This also includes games not released yet)

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Bros.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Super Mario World

• Super Mario 64

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Super Smash Bros.

• Mario Kart 64

• Super Smash Bros. Melee

• Mario Kart: Double Dash

• Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Mario Superstar Baseball

• Super Mario Strikers

• New Super Mario Bros.

• Super Paper Mario

• Mario Party 8

• Super Mario 64 DS

• Mario Party DS

• Mario Strikers Charged

• Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Mario Kart Wii

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Super Mario Stadium Baseball

• Dr. Mario's Virus Blaster

• Super Mario Bros. 3

• Super Mario Bros. 2

• Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels

• Paper Mario

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Super Mario Galaxy

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Super Mario Land

• Super Mario Land 2

• Super Mario RPG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Jr. Troopa needs to come back ASAP, I was so bummed when he wasn't in 1K door
Not him, per se, but they need a long-time rival. The best 1k year door had was Doopliss, who appeared in two chapters. ._.
you are wrong its three chapters the first one was chapter four "for pigs, the bell tolls" another one is "three days of excess" and the last one is "the thousand-year door"
YOU DON'T BATTLE HIM IN CHAPTER 6. He's talking about when you get to battle him.
you see him five times, first one on the chapter 4, the second on the chapter 6, the third one on the chapter 8, the fourth one the ending and the last one in the credits.

fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Jr. Troopa needs to come back ASAP, I was so bummed when he wasn't in 1K door
Not him, per se, but they need a long-time rival. The best 1k year door had was Doopliss, who appeared in two chapters. ._.
you are wrong its three chapters the first one was chapter four "for pigs, the bell tolls" another one is "three days of excess" and the last one is "the thousand-year door"
So what? Jr. Troopa popped up almost every chapter. Still, The Thousand Year Door was pretty fun. It's just not the kind of ordeal I'd want to go through a second time, unlike Paper Mario, which I've beaten three times.

Being arrogant, persistent and egg shaped, I'd say Lord Crump was the Jr. Troopa of TTYD

SiFi said:
Being arrogant, persistent and egg shaped, I'd say Lord Crump was the Jr. Troopa of TTYD

Buh huh huh

Free Loader said:
SiFi said:
Jr. Troopa wasn't an alien, and was FAR more persistent than Lord Crump.
Yeah, he was beaten half to death, assaulted by bugs, and frozen solid, and he still had enough energy to kill the Koopa Bros. in Bowser's castle. Now THAT'S persistance.

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
SiFi said:
Jr. Troopa wasn't an alien, and was FAR more persistent than Lord Crump.
Yeah, he was beaten half to death, assaulted by bugs, and frozen solid, and he still had enough energy to kill the Koopa Bros. in Bowser's castle. Now THAT'S persistance.
Or bad luck.

Paper Mario. One of my favourite games.

On Another Note: I'll give my completely honest opinion, I don't really think Brawl is worth the hype it created...

Black Ninjakoopa said:

On Another Note: I'll give my completely honest opinion, I don't really think Brawl is worth the hype it created...
BURN THE HEATHEN Why do you say that?

Stooben Rooben said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

Many people say Brawl is a disappointment.

PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

Many people say Brawl is a disappointment.
Well, the loading time totally sucks. And the story mode. But the game itself makes up for that.

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Kool_Koopa said:
I really live in MUSHROOM KINGDOM!!!

If you live in the Mushroom Kingdom, then go tell me how old Mario is.
:O HE'S BACK!
OMG he is! Oh, oh no, ah... *Palkia Dissapears*

NOOO

Who the heck would vote for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games?

This topic should be best Mario Game ever .-. . The best game ever implies your talking about every single game, in that case The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Storm Yoshi said:
This topic should be best Mario Game ever .-. . The best game ever implies your talking about every single game, in that case The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I was a n00b when I first started this topic; so I didn't exactly think well enough to add "Mario" too it ;D

Back