The Best Game Ever

What is the best Mario/Smash Bros. game... ever? (This also includes games not released yet)

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Bros.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Super Mario World

• Super Mario 64

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Super Smash Bros.

• Mario Kart 64

• Super Smash Bros. Melee

• Mario Kart: Double Dash

• Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Mario Superstar Baseball

• Super Mario Strikers

• New Super Mario Bros.

• Super Paper Mario

• Mario Party 8

• Super Mario 64 DS

• Mario Party DS

• Mario Strikers Charged

• Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Mario Kart Wii

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Super Mario Stadium Baseball

• Dr. Mario's Virus Blaster

• Super Mario Bros. 3

• Super Mario Bros. 2

• Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels

• Paper Mario

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Super Mario Galaxy

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Super Mario Land

• Super Mario Land 2

• Super Mario RPG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
I liked Mario Kart wii, although 150cc is insane... (I never remember being that item spammed back in my DS/N64 games...)
Yeah, there's no track I really can get ahead by far.
w00t, I pwn.
No, I suck.
Don't be a pessimist. :(
OK, I pwn, but that would mean you pwn even more. :(

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
I liked Mario Kart wii, although 150cc is insane... (I never remember being that item spammed back in my DS/N64 games...)
w00t, I pwn.
No, I suck.
I pwn, you pwn even more than me, but I pwn you even more than that, which means I pwn wafflez. ;D

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
w00t, I pwn.
No, I suck.
I pwn, you pwn even more than me, but I pwn you even more than that, which means I pwn wafflez. ;D
I'd rather be a pessimist and suck you into the suckage, even if that means that I suck even more (which is not true, BTW).

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
w00t, I pwn.
No, I suck.
I'd rather be a pessimist and suck you into the suckage, even if that means that I suck even more (which is not true, BTW).
Well I'd rather suck your pwnage into a waffle black hole, and pwn your pwnage so that my suckage is no longer unexistentent of your pwnage. (which might not be true, actually)

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
w00t, I pwn.
No, I suck.
Well I'd rather suck your pwnage into a waffle black hole, and pwn your pwnage so that my suckage is no longer unexistentent of your pwnage. (which might not be true, actually)
Um, what?

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
w00t, I pwn.
No, I suck.
Um, what?
That's the spirit!

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
w00t, I pwn.
No, I suck.
Um, what?
That's the spirit!
Cave, ne scribas, quid nemo comprehendat.
(Watch out that you don't write what no one understands.)

Free Loader said:
Ya know, I think I like Super Mario 64 better than Super Mario Galaxy. Galaxy is incredibly epic, but it kinda goes overboard on trying to stretch Mario into some kind of epic hero.
More like a weird Spring. (Spring Mario)

Free Loader said:
You just completly ignored everything I said.
tl;dr

(everything you write is too long, in my opinion)

on topic: go paper mario: the thousand-year door!!! that game does have better story!!!

off topic: that you uniju!!! for calling the sig rules back!!! Im was going to put my comic on my sig and you ruined my dream!!!!, uniju!!!!

fire MARIO bros said:
on topic: go paper mario: the thousand-year door!!! that game does have better story!!!

off topic: that you uniju!!! for calling the sig rules back!!! Im was going to put my comic on my sig and you ruined my dream!!!!, uniju!!!!

1k Door is great, but the ending seemed a little, meh to me (I'm critical when it comes to endings, that's why I got so peeved when the ending to brawl was actually the beginning of the opening montage when you boot the game up)

fire MARIO bros said:
The original was better. More replay value.

ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

I second this. While having save data after a final boss was kinda cool, the fact you can't use any extra stuff gotten on any final boss is.. well... HORRIBLE

And I even beat Bonetail before Shadow Queen :/ :/ :/

Rosalina Spalko said:
ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

I second this. While having save data after a final boss was kinda cool, the fact you can't use any extra stuff gotten on any final boss is.. well... HORRIBLE

And I even beat Bonetail before Shadow Queen :/ :/ :/
Couldn't even beat Bowser. -_-

Free Loader said:
Even if you can't save and keep playing after the final boss, Paper Mario is definitely by far the best of the series so far.
QFT

Really? I just thought it was a cheap knock off of Tetris attack with pokemon faces.

And I meant it was a bad thing to save after a final boss, it was like Banjo Kazooie, you have to play through the whole dang thing again to fight the final boss.

Oh, and I personally think Super Paper Mario stinks

No no no. I just thought it would be one play mode and all.

I was just stating what I thought when the game first game out. I sometimes play my friend's copy, but I can't find the game at any stores anymore :/

Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Really? I just thought it was a cheap knock off of Tetris attack with pokemon faces.

And I meant it was a bad thing to save after a final boss, it was like Banjo Kazooie, you have to play through the whole dang thing again to fight the final boss.

Are all puzzle games just rip offs of Tetris to you people?
Isn't that the one game with 1000000000 Pogey faces on the boxart?

PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Yes it is

Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Yes it is
'sn't it cawled Pogeyman Link in Yehrup'n'Strinya?

In response to options: Does it JUST have 2 be about Mario? I found DKC2 just as amusing as Galaxy.

Classics = Never can be replaced

Back