The Time I became a Mario Fan

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
At first, I was a major Pokemon fan, when I reached 5, Pokemon & Mario were my most favorite. Later, when I turned 7, the rest came in, and more characters and series I liked. When I reached around 9, Sonic was in my head now. Now, I am merely a major Video Game Fan, my top three series are Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic... :mario: :mario: :mario:Mama Mia!!

MegaMario9910 said:
No... not really...
So? :P

Well, I became (probably) a Mario fan when I played SM64 on my cousin's N64. Or wuz it sth else?

Edit: Oops, I forgot to post the sense of this post... ^^"
Here it is: However, I don't make a topic out of it.

I used to play Super Mario Bros. & Super Mario Bros. 2... but I could never beat that Birdo...

Mine is confusing. I used to watch my sister play Super Mario Sunshine, but I only started getting into Mario games with Mario Party 8.

Weird... has your sister beaten Sunshine yet? I have. And I'm looking for Mario Party 8.

Well, when I played the first two Mario Bros. games, I really wasn't familiar with the series until I got a Nintendo 64, when I got the first couple of games (Mario Kart 64, Mario Party, Super Mario 64 & Super Smash Bros.) I was gaining more interest into the series. When I got Gamecube in 2005, I had started to get some games for that too (Super Smash Bros. Melee, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Party 7, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door), around that era was the time the Mario series was in my head, and I knew almost everything. Once my Wii came, I got three games, two Mario, the other being NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. I had Super Paper Mario & Super Mario Galaxy. I now have those two games, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games, and I'm currently waiting for Brawl.

MegaMario9910 said:
Well, when I played the first two Mario Bros. games, I really wasn't familiar with the series until I got a Nintendo 64, when I got the first couple of games (Mario Kart 64, Mario Party, Super Mario 64 & Super Smash Bros.) I was gaining more interest into the series. When I got Gamecube in 2005, I had started to get some games for that too (Super Smash Bros. Melee, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Party 7, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door), around that era was the time the Mario series was in my head, and I knew almost everything. Once my Wii came, I got three games, two Mario, the other being NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. I had Super Paper Mario & Super Mario Galaxy. I now have those two games, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games, and I'm currently waiting for Brawl.
I'm currently waiting for MKWii. AND SHROOM RIDGE!!!11ONE

I remember once playing a SMB-like game on PC, but it was neither SMB nor TLL. World 2-1 had an orange background, was an icy/snowy world (at least it seemed like this) and a bit water below. It was NO dream. Maybe it was one of those unknown remakes? Dunno.

I became a Mario fan when I was 3 and played SM64 on my cousin's Nintendo 64. Then I floated in and out of liking other series more, but I've always liked Mario, and now I've focused myself entirely on Mario.

Jellyfloater said:
I became a Mario fan when I was 3 and played SM64 on my cousin's Nintendo 64. Then I floated in and out of liking other series more, but I've always liked Mario, and now I've focused myself entirely on Mario.

What other series are you interested in?

Nobody's a pokeyman fan no more.

MegaMario9910 said:
Jellyfloater said:

I used to like Pokemon, and I still like Pikmin and Super Smash Bros.

Jellyfloater said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Jellyfloater said:

I used to like Pokemon, and I still like Pikmin and Super Smash Bros.

You used to like Pokemon? I don't have any Pikmin games, but... I PLAY THE SSB SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im think it was this game mario bros and it did make a :mario: fan he is very great he a one very courageous plumber and he always saves the day!!!!!!!!!! :mario:

Back