My proposal about the redirects to trophy

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Could people vote for my proposal? It's about the various SSB-related redirects to Trophy and its subpages. I had previously posted my proposal, but only two people aside from me voted for it, meaning I have to wait another week and hope more people vote, or at least give their opinion. Now, I've decided to create this topic to garner some attention to the proposal. If I'm not allowed to advertise (for lack of a better word) my proposal, this thread can be deleted without any argument from me. And the link is MarioWiki:Proposals#The_Redirects_to_Trophy_and_its_subpages

Actually it's against the rules to ask people to vote for your proposal (although that rule might not apply to the forums)

Eh, I don't know why it's against to raise awareness for a proposal. It's pretty counterproductive if you ask me. I'll come and look.

First, where is that link?

IIRC, you're allowed to bring your proposal to the attention of others, but you can't ask others to vote a certain way.

Mario4Ever said:
IIRC, you're allowed to bring your proposal to the attention of others, but you can't ask others to vote a certain way.

This. If you're simply asking people to vote on a proposal, that's perfectly fine. Now if you're telling all of your friends or users to vote on your side, that is against the rules. However, don't get this confused with users asking other users to reconsider their vote. If they aren't responding to arguments made in the comments section of the proposal, there's no problem in getting their attention through another communication medium (PM, talk page, chat, etc.).

Back