• R.O.B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
A good poll for the superstar we all know and love... but in Brawl? Can he defeat the Speedster, his own Bro, the Electric Rodent, his "Distant" Cousin, the Metal Gear Star, the NES... (kinda), and the little ape? After I have tried these matches (I fight against level 5's in Melee, though I have beaten Event #51...) Can :mario: defeat the rest & :luigi:?

MegaMario9910 said:
A good poll for the superstar we all know and love... but in Brawl? Can he defeat the Speedster, his own Bro, the Electric Rodent, his "Distant" Cousin, the Metal Gear Star, the NES... (kinda), and the little ape? After I have tried these matches (I fight against level 5's in Melee, though I have beaten Event #51...) Can :mario: defeat the rest & :luigi:?
Yes! >=)

It seems Sonic & Snake are the only ones so far... Once the game comes out, I'll try (once I unlock every character...) 1P vs. level 5 computer... :mario: :luigi:

Sonic will not win in a battle against Mario, I proven it, I ran 20 battles (10 in final Destination and 10 in random stages except for Custom stages), level-9 Mario vs. Level-9 Sonic, a 3 minute free-for-all, only Smash Ball in medium. Mario won 11 out of those 20 battles. One thing I can agree on a fight between these two titans, is that whoever won, they won by a slim chance. The only reason Sonic beat Mario out of those 9 battles is because of his over-powered final smash, that's it, he didn't beat him through a smash attack or any other advance strategie that doesn't include the Final Smash. Mario in the other hand beat him because of advance strategies, he only beat him through his final smash about 3-5 times.

That proves that the CPU mario is better than Sonic, but not that Sonic is weaker than Mario.

Giygas said:
That proves that the CPU mario is better than Sonic, but not that Sonic is weaker than Mario.

Well isn't that the whole point, and plus the Sonic CPU did faster, way more damage then the Mario CPU

Back