Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like both, they both have good games.

The PSP is a good source of Sports Games

The DS is good for Mario & nintendo games

I'm amazed at how many people here actually *cringes* enjoy, to an extent, Sony games. I thought we were all fanboys... Guess I'm alone.

YellowYoshi398 said:
I'm amazed at how many people here actually *cringes* enjoy, to an extent, Sony games. I thought we were all fanboys... Guess I'm alone.

Sony Games are good (MLB 06 the show to be exact) but we all are here instead of a Sony Wiki right?

Great Gonzo said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Sony Games are good (MLB 06 the show to be exact) but we all are here instead of a Sony Wiki right?

Yeah. I'm still shocked at all these Sony fans, though. Now if you'll excuse me, I must commit suicide... Now where's that machete when you need it?

YellowYoshi398 said:
Great Gonzo said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Yeah. I'm still shocked at all these Sony fans, though. Now if you'll excuse me, I must commit suicide... Now where's that machete when you need it?

...okay...*backs away*

DS has da original games, but the PSP is straight up sexy.

Both. =D

I would like to take this quote from an Animal Crossing forum.
Compare the takes-a-lickin'-and-keeps-on-tickin' DS to the can't- survive-a-four-foot-drop PSP. Need I say more?

Back