• Grill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Meta Knight

• Dark Mind

• Drawcia

• Squeaks (Daroach, Spinni, Storo, Doc, Squeakers)

• Dark Nebula

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just think he is somewhat of a "friendly rival" to Kirby. Maybe its because there the same species, except Meta Knight is blue and has actual arms/hands.

Sir Grodus said:
I just think he is somewhat of a "friendly rival" to Kirby. Maybe its because there the same species, except Meta Knight is blue and has actual arms/hands.

That's what I like to think, too, as Meta-Knight shows signs of chivalry and isn't all "zOMG, I'm-a use this big cannon to destroy teh wurld n stuff!" :?

Another thing I wonder about Meta Knight, whatever happened to his henchmen? Wheres Meta Axe, Meta Mace, Meta Lance, Meta Droid, unamed, sailor-hat wearing Waddle Dee and and unamed, annoying, talking bird. They showed up for like, two games and disappeared. Maybe Kirby killed them all in Revenge of Meta Knight. :eek:

:eek: BATMAN!!!

Anyway, can someone bring me up to speed on these enemies? I think I know them but refreshing my memory would help.

I'll do it!

King Dedede: Kirby's archenemy, more of a nuisance than a real threat. He has a habit of doing mischief like stealing food and putting a castle on the Fountain of Dreams.

Dark Matter/Miracle: Dark Matter isn't just one guy, its dozens of equally evil beings that look like a dark cloud with an eye floating in the center of it. Has a habit of possessing other creatures.

(Cloaked) Nightmare/eNeMeE: One of the many embodyments of evil/fear in Kirby's universe, Nightmares the main villain of Kirby's Adventure/Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. Nightmare tried to infect everyone in Dreamland with eternal nightmares, but King Dedede managed to delay him, atleast until Kirby accidently let him free.

O: A giant white orb with a blood-red in the center of it, O is the creator of Dark Matter/Miracle Matter and one of the resident embodyments of evil in Kirby's universe. Wants to destroy all living beings, until it was destroyed itself.

Marx: Marx is the main villain of Kirby Superstar (Milky Way Wishes). At first Marx just seems to be a nice guy who tells Kirby that the sun and the moon are fighting and that Kirby would need the power of the many planets and the wish granting being Nova to calm the sun and moon down. It turns out Marx was the one who caused the sun and moon to fight and when Kirby reaches Nova, Marx shoves him out of the way and makes his own wish: to have ultimate power.

Grill: Dunno' much about this character except shes the main baddie of some Japan-only Kirby game, Kirby no Kirakira Kizzu. All I know is that she's an alien.

Dark Meta Knight: An evil, awesome-looking version of Meta Knight from the "Mirror World", Dark Meta Knight is the main villain of Kirby & the Amazing Mirror. After coming from his own universe Dark Meta Knight starts to cause chaos in Kirby's, disguised as the real Meta Knight. Unlike Meta Knight, Dark Meta Knight attacks in a crazed frenzy and doesn't give Kirby a sword before battle like the regular 'ole Meta Knight.

Dark Mind: The final boss of Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Dark Mind looks like someone smashed Nightmare and Dark Matter together. He also happens to be another embodyment of evil.

Drawcia: A creepy looking demon and the main villain of Kirby Canvas Curse, Drawcia has some level of reality warping power which manifests itself as paint.

Squeaks: A gang of ruffians who steal all the treasures in Dreamland during the events of Kirby Squeak Squad. Kirby has to chase this gang of mice through the entire game and try to get all the stolen treasures back, along with his lunch, which was also stolen. The Squeaks are looking for a chest that contains the "ultimate power".

Dark Nebula, Lord of the Underworld: A demonic monster and what was actually sealed inside the chest the Squeaks were after. Meta Knight tried to throw Dark Nebula and the chest it was trapped in into outer space. Unfortunatly the chest was stolen by Daroach, leader of the Squaeks. Once released Dark Nebula managed to possess Daroach and start causing chaos.

A lot of Meta-Knights soldiers abandoned ship during the final scenes of Revenge of Meta-Knight. The only one that did not leave was the sailor Waddle Dee.

Or, you know, just a chaos-causing foot that will squish its chaos-causing brain out of its chaos-causing eyes.

Or ANOTHER big blob of evil! Yeah! And it's name will be Evil. And it's attacks will be Evil, Evil Blast, and Evil Evil. He'll his own level called Evil's Evil Evil!

I'm officially retiring this little smile.
icon_retarded.gif

:(

DeDe is the man (or Bird)!

The squeak squad and King dedede as a close second

Iggy, you just bumped this topic. When you post in a thread that has been dead for as long as this thread has been, you bump the thread. Unless you actually have something to add to the topic, bumping topics isn't really that accepted around here, and it could get you banned.

Back