Seven Little Monsters

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
After noticing Toadbert/BEARS added that picture in his sig, I wondered if anybody else knew or watched that show.



My memory's a bit fuzzy, but the show was about seven monster siblings getting into misadventures and usually learning a lesson in the end.
 

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Oh.
My.
Gosh.



I remember this show! I knew tb's signature looked familiar.
Fun fact: #2 was voiced by Colin Mochrie who we all know and love from Whose Line is it Anyway? :]
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
I indirectly started a topic. Cool.

I didn't think much of it when it was on, but now that i've gone back to rewatch it on youtube I realized I liked it.

2 and 4 are bros
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
^ Not just them, all seven of them are siblings.

Wait...the show's on YouTube?! Awesome. Thanks for the tip, Toadbert.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
NintendoQueen said:
Fun fact: #2 was voiced by Colin Mochrie who we all know and love from Whose Line is it Anyway? :]
I never knew that. Colin Mochrie rules.
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
it wouldve been easier to find out if the credits didnt go at the speed of sound
olol

Anyways, I have never ever heard of this show. That green guy looks like one of the dragons from Dragon Tales.

But Colin Mochrie voices one of these dudes? damn, he's a pro
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Nega-Man said:
Anyways, I have never ever heard of this show. That green guy looks like one of the dragons from Dragon Tales.
He looks like King Koopa from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show to me
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Nega-Man said:
olol

Anyways, I have never ever heard of this show. That green guy looks like one of the dragons from Dragon Tales.
4 reminds me more of the Koopa King ( Adventures of SMB3 and SMB Super Show ((somthing like that)

Also I've never seen it.
 

OJ Toad

Erectin' a INTERNAL ERROR, BOOTING DOS V672.S82
I thought TB's sig looked reconizable. I watched that show when I was a little kid..I always thought they were a little weird..
 
Top