Gold Wii Nunchuk just came in the mail.

SKmaric

King Bowser
After saving up more than 3000 Club Nintendo stars (which is Australia's equivalent to coins) I finally used those to get something that was worth getting.
DPbje.jpg

Yes it's a golden Nunchuk for the Wii. It's pretty good since the first time I tried to buy a second Nunchuk it never worked from the start and the store didn't let me take it back.

So anyway, nice little freebee which is still available at Club Nintendo Australia.

Nice. We also have stars over here in Europe, by the way, though I think the only thing I've bought is a Wii Points Card.

I've actually lost my PIN codes for NSMBW and Wii Sports Resort :( I think I might have accidentally thrown them out years ago no knowing what they were.

Have you ever gotten a silver GameCube controller? I wanted one to replace my cruddy controllers, but they're mighty expensive.

But that's a cool, nice little novelty you got there.

Baby Luigi said:
Have you ever gotten a silver GameCube controller? I wanted one to replace my cruddy controllers, but they're mighty expensive.

I got sliver controller 2 weeks ago and it cost $5

Baby Luigi said:

I think clear is by far the best GameCube controller! You can see how it works inside!

Baby Luigi said:

I have two sliver GameCube controllers since I have a silver GameCube.

Gardevoir said:
Is it that hard to make the wire gold too?
Just what I was thinking. Every other colored nunchuk has a colored wire, so why not this one?

Back