Is there a way to put a dowloaded savefile on your wii without having the game?

Gardevoir said:
Do any of you know where I live???

Amazon.com is great for this kind of thing (of course, you'd have to pay more for international shipping).

They would never, plus I already have Galaxy 2 so they will give me and explanation about people with "material poverty"...

Anyways, my friend agreed to put his savefile on my sd card so i can put it on my wii to unlock Rosalina.. will that work.

Gardevoir said:

Yes there is. Unfortunately, it's called "pirating" and it's highly discouraged.

You can also download saves online (GameFAQs has great saves, check them out). But I suggest you beat the game first (if you haven't) before you go around downloading saves and parading around as if you actually played through the game

Baby Luigi said:
Gardevoir said:
You can also download saves online (GameFAQs has great saves, check them out). But I suggest you beat the game first (if you haven't) before you go around downloading saves and parading around as if you actually played through the game

But will it work if i dont have the game and probrably never will.

Edit: Ok, it doesnt D:

Baby Luigi said:
Gardevoir said:

You should save up then. Playing the game on an emulator will feel immensely awkward plus the emulator is a completely separate entity from your Wii.

You can always buy a used one for a discounted price. That's your best bet as of now.

Baby Luigi said:
You should save up then. Playing the game on an emulator will feel immensely awkward plus the emulator is a completely separate entity from your Wii.

You can always buy a used one for a discounted price. That's your best bet as of now.

And where do i find that :mad:

The people at school who sold me galaxy 2 for 50 bucks (25 USD) dont want to sell me galaxy 1 (well that was 2 months ago)....

any video game store in your area that sells used games. I can't help with that, though

Back