Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
So, for maybe a year now, I've thought about writing a story.

I'm still not entirely sure what I want to call it. The plot will probably be something like "someone brainwashes a few heroes and the rest have to figure out what is causing this". Which might be dumb and done before but oh well, that's what I've come up with, so deal with it. Might change it later if I come up with something better. If you've got some ideas for something I can do with this plot, I'd love to hear them.

So yeah, you can sign up and stuff. I'd also like a few details about what you'd like your character to be like (heroic or villainous, personality, etc) if you sign up to be major or minor. If you don't, I'll decide for you.

Note: I might end up cancelling this in a month if I find out I can't do this right now. I'm going to do my best to make this though.

Major (CLOSED)
1. Smasher
2. Goomba's Shoe15
3. Mario4Ever
4. Palkia47
5. LuigiNo1
6. MST3K (<MST3K> I wanna be the goofy yet loveable sidekick. <MST3K> plz)
7. Hypnotoad
8. Toadbert101
9. SonicMario
10. Crocodile Dippy (?)
11. Master Crash
12. SiFi
13. Dry-Petey
14. FireEevee
15. MrConcreteDonkey

Minor (thirty max, will close around chapter 3 or so)
1. Banjonator01
2. Dr. Javelin
3. Ralphfan
4. Superchao
5. Nabber
6. Doomship
7. New Super Mario
8. OJ Toad
9. GalacticPetey
10. Pyro

Cameos (unlimited)
1. QuizmoManiac
2. Mariomario64

Major, villainous, sadistic asshole. Please.

Oh boy, may I be a major character please? :O May I be a hero, and may my personality be funny and sarcastic? :D

I can give you a description of my character if you would like, and whatever else you need ^_^

All accepted.

Red Barchetta said:
I can give you a description of my character if you would like, and whatever else you need ^_^

A description would be good, yes.

The plot will probably be something like "someone brainwashes a few heroes and the rest have to figure out what is causing this".

It's almost like you made this part for me. I'll sign up for that, or whatever.

Well, cliche as the plot may sound, I want to know where you're going with this.

I'm hoping that, at the very least, you have a refreshing writing style.

Oh hey I need to state my alignment too.

Wild Card.

Major character who always has back-firing attacks.

Rather than contribute anything to the story I'll take a cameo. Maybe appear on a Quizno's poster or something.

with MCD, major spots are now closed.

Back