Smasher attempts a story

Holy crap, full sign-ups in a day. This has to be some kinda record.

Anyway I'll be whatever you want me to be.

The only people that trump me as a reviewer are Scarecrow and Walkazo, two people that I'm absolutely frightened of and also have a frightening obsession with.

Blue said:
The only people that trump me as a reviewer are Scarecrow and Walkazo, two people that I'm absolutely frightened of and also have a frightening obsession with.

And dippy.

Blue said:
Me and Dippy are two entirely different areas. I cover literature, and he covers games.
You just said "reviewer." I didn't know you only were looking for those that reviewed the same things as you.

I apologize.

Blue said:
:'(

(Nah, just kidding; I don't have enough experience to be an awesome critic. I would say I'm good though.)

You are, Javelin. You'll become much better with experience. You're prodigal at this state, thanks to already being a cynical bastard.

I'd just like to remind you guys again that being a "cynical bastard" is not a good thing, or something to be proud of, so perhaps you should consider that while you're going around to every topic and conversation and announcing it.

Anyways, this topic should be about Smasher's story and not off-topic displays of ego-stroking.

...ego-stroking?

This is pretty off-topic though, I'll admit.

(even if it isn't my fault since I only made one post)

misunderstood your post, sorry.

Back