Another Mario Poster by YoshiGo

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
So Like I said a long time ago I would start another Mario Poster. Well here it is. It is halfway done, I have started coloring it using red. Anyway here are some of the pictures I took of it.

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Holy crap that's awesome! Good luck on coloring it, though!

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Baby Luigi said:
Holy crap that's awesome! Good luck on coloring it, though!
Than you, I will be going by one color to the next. I am currently getting anything red done.

Vocal Beat said:
One word: Wow!
I thought that when I finished drawing everything

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Nice job on this one. Form is good, detail is impeccable, and your use of space is fantastic.

10/10.

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Yes in a few weeks or months since I haven't really colored much except red things on it

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
ANOTHER UPDATE

Finally got some more colors in. Nothing really happening much on the top portion. I am mainly working on the bottom

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Looks like it's really starting to come together.

And unlike me, you can color something and keep it still looking cool.

kereme25

Koopa Troopa
:O wow that is amazing how did you get all that from in your head to onto paper i use to draw so i know what it is to watch a blank peice of paper and make it into art i can feature it on my website also when your done check out the Art Work section i have there the link is in my signature :D

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
That's awesome YoshiGo!!! :yoshi:

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
This is pretty good, a picture of that scale takes a lot of time & dedication to make and keep up with, not to mention you're going through with coloring the whole thing.

Hope to see the finished product soon.