Am I the only one who made an account here because of Chuggaaconroy's new LP?

Allan said:
wait what

People actually make accounts here because of Let's Plays?
Chuggaaconroy is affiliated with the MarioWiki (apparently), so it's not completely bizarre.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Allan said:
wait what

People actually make accounts here because of Let's Plays?
Chuggaaconroy is affiliated with the MarioWiki (apparently), so it's not completely bizarre.
There's a Chuggaa among us.

And most of us were already here.

DefaultAsAwesome said:
Just wondering. I made an account on a Pokemon Forum when he started Pokemon Emerald, same thing happened to you guys?

No, I think you might possibly be the only one.

But hi anyway

If I remember correctly, the wiki supported his "Super Luigi Galaxy" LP or something like that.

I got here because:

A friend told me about this funny video called My Roomate Mario. It was pretty funny. Mario mentioned a "Super Duper Mario Rainbow Factory". I googled it for no reason. One of the first results was the account of none other than GalacticPetey. And that's how I found the wiki.

Magikrazy said:
I got here because:

A friend told me about this funny video called My Roomate Mario. It was pretty funny. Mario mentioned a "Super Duper Mario Rainbow Factory". I googled it for no reason. One of the first results was the account of none other than GalacticPetey. And that's how I found the wiki.

By daneboe. That's a good video. He's the same guy that makes Annoying Orange.

I got here because I wanted to join more forums after joining one before, then i realized everybody on my old forum were overly nice which made me think everyone here were jackasses to me. But I can see why now, I would've been a jackass to me as well.

Magikrazy said:
I got here because:

Huzzah. I'm inspirational!

Technically it was only Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Super Luigi Galaxy that was affiliated with the Wiki, not his entire channel. While it was in progress, the main page of the Wiki linked to his LP, and in return, his videos linked back to the wiki. Personally I would love if there was another affiliation at some point in the future, but I don't really have much of a say in these things anymore.

Nevertheless, as far as I know Chugga does have some fans here, even if they joined for unrelated reasons.

I Watch His Lets Plays And i have a youtube account he's THE BEST LPER EVER ALONG WITH SimKirby

Nintendo64Dude said:
I Watch His Lets Plays And i have a youtube account he's THE BEST LPER EVER ALONG WITH SimKirby

^Opinion

I don't think he's the best, but he's good. I'd rather someone for sarcastic and funny without trying like SSoHPKC.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Nintendo64Dude said:

^Opinion

I don't think he's the best, but he's good. I'd rather someone for sarcastic and funny without trying like SSoHPKC.
Dude just because you have a grudge against Chuggaa doesn't mean that you have to yell at anyone who likes him.

Nabber said:
Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Nintendo64Dude said:

^Opinion

Dude just because you have a grudge against Chuggaa doesn't mean that you have to yell at anyone who likes him.

Didn't really sound like I was yelling did it? I was just saying, that him being the LP'er ever isn't what everybody will think. I'm starting to think your the one with a grudge against me. All because I don't like someone. That would explain the outburst.

Back