T.U.F.F. Puppy

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
So, who here watches T.U.F.F. Puppy? I know three of my "forum siblings" watch this show, but what about the rest of you? If you're a fan of Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom, you should be at least aware of T.U.F.F. Puppy's existence since they were all made by Butch Hartman.

Here's the theme song:

The show's about Dudley, a dog made of every known dog breed (and part billy goat) who joins the organization known as T.U.F.F. (short for Turbo Undercover Fighting Force) as a secret agent keeping his town safe from villains. Basically it's like Spongebob only it focuses more on action and the animals are more diverse instead of just sea creatures and a squirrel.

My friend watches it; I never really watched it though, it didn't look interesting.

Also the thought of the main character constantly biting his ass was repulsing.

I thought that this would be a great show, on parallel to Hartman's previous works.

I was horribly underwhelmed. It wasn't bad per se, but it did not have nearly the level of creativity or originality that his other two shows brought.

This wasn't Butch Hartman's original idea. He wanted Dudley to be a superhero, but Danny Phantom was apparently enough superhero Nick wanted from Butch.

BTW, what kind of animal is Kesswick?

Magikrazy said:
BTW, what kind of animal is Kesswick?

I think he's multiple species. One episode showed that Keswick has a pouch, webbed feet, the ability to lay eggs (off-screen) and Dudley suggested that Keswick finds a dog or kangaroo girlfriend.

I watched several of its episodes and it's not a bad show. I liked it.

Back